Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blue Smoke

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blue Smoke Empty Blue Smoke 15th August 2012, 5:14 pm

Alex341

Finally got the car running like a swiss watch and now another problem has occured. Basically if you rev the car on boost and then shut off there is a delay followed by quite a bit of blue smoke. It just started happening out of the "blue" 3 days ago but hasnt gotten any worse since. If you drive the car off boost it doesnt smoke at all and the dipstick level hasnt dropped. I'm thinking its either piston rings, turbo or stem seals??? However the car is running better than ever and there is no loss in power so im assuming its not the rings and find it hard to believe the stem seals would go just like that. Lastly I changed the turbo when i changed the engine and there wasnt an ounce of play in the shaft and covered less than 2000 miles since.

2Blue Smoke Empty Re: Blue Smoke 15th August 2012, 8:25 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I would do a comp test and maybe consider tubby seals and maybe check ic pipes for oil

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum