Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suspension - active

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suspension - active  Empty Suspension - active 27th March 2016, 9:35 am

ADSgtir

Reading up on people's opinions ( always a dodgy subject) of shock and suspension setups .
Seems the only universal comments revolve around under steer and comfort , leading to the track / road compromise .
I think I will go down the active shock route , I can't find anyone who has actually done this ( bar manual system)
4 of my other cars use active shocks and they DO work well.
For me the tein efdc active pro system seems pretty good and a real bargain price point .
The ability to adjust in use has to be a massive advantage and it's based on actual feedback from accelerometers , not how the driver feels it's working .
I'm a techno geek and this appeals to me , the computer will always "think" faster than our reactions .
Surely the ability to sense pitch and roll and then factor for speed in corrections can't be bettered by a static setting ?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum