Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nismo Roll cage needed

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nismo Roll cage needed Empty Nismo Roll cage needed 24th February 2016, 11:05 am

davegtirbeast

davegtirbeast

Just wondering if anyone has a nismo roll cage as i would love to see pics of how it looks. Its looking like mine is going to be a 2 seater so im after the optional extra cage Very Happy I dont think it comes down through the dashboard. Think its just a rear one but not sure. Thanks in advance

2Nismo Roll cage needed Empty Re: Nismo Roll cage needed 24th February 2016, 11:19 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

You can have rear seats in with Miami rear cage.

3Nismo Roll cage needed Empty Re: Nismo Roll cage needed 24th February 2016, 12:02 pm

davegtirbeast

davegtirbeast

got fixed front seats so cant get in back anyway Andy

4Nismo Roll cage needed Empty Re: Nismo Roll cage needed 24th February 2016, 12:10 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Nismo Roll cage needed Image10

Just for reference then...

5Nismo Roll cage needed Empty Re: Nismo Roll cage needed 24th February 2016, 8:14 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I never heard of Miami rear cage before? but its funny I have what looks like the same cage at home but its missing that rear connecting bar.

6Nismo Roll cage needed Empty Re: Nismo Roll cage needed 25th February 2016, 11:40 am

davegtirbeast

davegtirbeast

Thats not a NISMO one is it. Never heard of miami either. Nismo has an angled bar hasnt it?

7Nismo Roll cage needed Empty Re: Nismo Roll cage needed 25th February 2016, 12:21 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Sorry was meant to say you can get rear seats in with Nismo bucket seats. As you said you couldn't before I believe?
But have seen rear seats and a Nismo cage too. Will did picture out.

8Nismo Roll cage needed Empty Re: Nismo Roll cage needed 10th March 2016, 2:21 pm

davegtirbeast

davegtirbeast

Hi Andy, any luck with the pic? yeah my two front seats are now fixed and if i fit harness the rears will have to come out wont they?

Only pic I have is this

https://s227.photobucket.com/user/davegtirbeast/media/IMG_1588_zpspvfe1vlx.jpg.html?filters[user]=52292947&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

9Nismo Roll cage needed Empty Re: Nismo Roll cage needed 10th March 2016, 7:46 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Ive also seen rear seats in with a cage, I cant remember exactly but Im thinking there is cutting of quarter trim or something required

10Nismo Roll cage needed Empty Re: Nismo Roll cage needed 10th March 2016, 8:10 pm

shroom

shroom

The Cusco one lets you keep the rear seats and is a dash dodger but doesnt apply to any regulations.

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

11Nismo Roll cage needed Empty Re: Nismo Roll cage needed 10th March 2016, 8:39 pm

ckd281081

shroom wrote:The Cusco one lets you keep the rear seats and is a dash dodger but doesnt apply to any regulations.

I have a Cusco 6 point which lets you keep the back seats but isnt a dash dodger

12Nismo Roll cage needed Empty Re: Nismo Roll cage needed 11th March 2016, 7:17 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Hi Dave,

The best pictures I could dig out, 3 show nismo cage (said by owners) without rear seats, so your point could be right.

One picture claims a full nismo cage, but I doubt it as it looks different to the other full nismo cage pictured.

However one picture shows nismo cage (said by owner) with rear seats but no cross bar.

Am I think the thickness of the cross bar prevents the rear seats going in correctly?
How about sticking just the rear bench lower bottom section in then lol.

Nismo Roll cage needed Image29
Nismo Roll cage needed Image26
Nismo Roll cage needed Image27
Nismo Roll cage needed Image28

13Nismo Roll cage needed Empty Re: Nismo Roll cage needed 16th March 2016, 5:57 pm

davegtirbeast

davegtirbeast

Andy you're a legend :-) yeah the nismo cage is behind front seats and doesnt come down through dash. Thats the one i am after now. Dont think it will be ready for silverstone next month but will do as much as poss!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum