Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to fit Nismo seats

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to fit Nismo seats Empty How to fit Nismo seats 2nd January 2016, 4:28 pm

davegtirbeast

davegtirbeast

Just wondering if anyone has tried to mount the standard rails with the nismo seats?
If i could get them to work it means I don't have to rip out rear seats.
The seats are side mounted so will be modifying original rails.
Just thought i would post to see if there is any info before i start doing anything.
cheers Very Happy

photos of seats
https://s227.photobucket.com/user/davegtirbeast/media/IMG_3605-1_zpsur8upzoz.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

2How to fit Nismo seats Empty Re: How to fit Nismo seats 2nd January 2016, 9:47 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Most people just buy a set of bride rails and go from there. Modifying the standard rails can be a pain because of their design.

3How to fit Nismo seats Empty Re: How to fit Nismo seats 3rd January 2016, 8:58 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Rip out rear seats ?

4How to fit Nismo seats Empty Re: How to fit Nismo seats 3rd January 2016, 9:01 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Long legs? Laughing

5How to fit Nismo seats Empty Re: How to fit Nismo seats 3rd January 2016, 9:44 am

joetheeskimo

joetheeskimo

once you get them fitted can you get some pictures up. i would like to see a gtir interior with nismo seats.

6How to fit Nismo seats Empty Re: How to fit Nismo seats 3rd January 2016, 11:40 am

davegtirbeast

davegtirbeast

yeah will get pics :-)
if i cant get the front seats to move then you wont be able to to the back seats, unless you climb through the boot!

7How to fit Nismo seats Empty Re: How to fit Nismo seats 3rd January 2016, 9:34 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Oh that just occurred to me because they are fixed back.

I dont think your going to get enough distance even with standard rails for someone to fit through?

8How to fit Nismo seats Empty Re: How to fit Nismo seats 3rd January 2016, 10:58 pm

MartyMG

MartyMG

Hiya, I've got side mounted front seats & the driver's side fitted on the standard rails with some mods. The passenger side standard rails didn't work so I got a Cobra base & modded that to fit. It was a bit of a pain but well worth it. Good luck!

9How to fit Nismo seats Empty Re: How to fit Nismo seats 4th January 2016, 7:48 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

joetheeskimo wrote:once you get them fitted can you get some pictures up. i would like to see a gtir interior with nismo seats.
I did think that just presumed with fitting harneses no one would be in the back

10How to fit Nismo seats Empty Re: How to fit Nismo seats 4th January 2016, 11:59 pm

davegtirbeast

davegtirbeast

gonna hopefully be swapping when needed. Ripping out back seats and fitting harness when i need. normal seat belt with rear seats for normal use. Why was the passenger side a pain? trying to find ideal height is gonna be interesting!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum