Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Japfest 24th April 2016 - Silverstone Circuit

+22
Ricks1983
Oni1One
GTI-R US
JIMMYBACK
Moss Ali
Samsunnygti
pulsar23
Cosmic73
davegtirbeast
Gostek
shroom
Daniel232006
Girl racer
Stu
mightydquinn
Pulsar500
Petelesta
nomad
Joegtir
GTIRSI
PartyPete
luke s
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Girl racer

Girl racer

All received and looks ok to me! Smile

hagger

Just thought i would ask,is there any chance i can join you all at japfest as i have just finished my car and would like to cruise down with a group of pulsar people ;-)

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Sorry bud but I can't add anyone to the stand after they've closed tickets sales for clubs and I think they've closed tickets sales for single stands too... I've got two unused passes but you'd need different reg no lol

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Was about to say can you not get the one who dropped out. Put a Reg in front window and make some shit plate for the car saying Gtir

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

By all means gostek can keep my postage and put it towards a well deserved drink

hagger

ive got some cardboard and a pen to make a very realistic reg number if that helps ;-)

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

I've emailed them asking if they would transfer car pass to another car but they said no...

luke s

Haggers engine bay is somthing else to look at the quality of work is more than brilliant

luke s

On another note we have a cruise down there all together say meet at the m1 junction 15a services ?

hagger

well thanks for trying gostek,very kind of you to give it a go.Hey luke would be cool if i could meet up with you anyway and form a mini cruise on the way down then i can just go in the general car park.

luke s

Hagger im sure well have a small cruise down there bd good to have a few of us cruise together

JIMMYBACK

JIMMYBACK

so who's going to Japfest from London area Wink

http://www.vintagetechrepairs.co.uk

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Just quick info I've sent you a pdf file with location of stand and times etc, anyway gates are open from 6.30 till 8.30 but try to be there as early as pos because I can bet that queues are going to be massive

hagger

Hey thanks Gostek i have just printed of my pass ;-)

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

hagger wrote:Hey thanks Gostek i have just printed of my pass ;-)
Lets hope they'll let you in on it...

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Sorry Dude, we cant get a baby sitter till 9am so i aint gonna be there till 10 at the earliest,
Sad

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Cosmic73 wrote:Sorry Dude, we cant get a baby sitter till 9am so i aint gonna be there till 10 at the earliest,
Sad
Crap they won't let your car in after 8.30... Take little one with you lol!

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Wont let my car in the stand or in the Japfest?

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Stand... Gates are opened for club stands from 6.30 till 8.30 after that it's car park mate

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Its not what it says on the website;

Times
Sunday 24th April 2016
Club entry from 06:30
Public entry 09:00 – 17:30

In anycase i physically cant get there till 10 so if i end up in the car park then fsir enough,
Surprised

shroom

shroom

Yeah club from 6.30 to 8.30 then they stop that and let old public in as the club stands are right in the thick of it so a bitch to get in once there are thousands of dopey jap lovers about Laughing

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

Moss Ali

Gostek, can you send me the PDF with the location and times too please?

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Moss Ali wrote:Gostek, can you send me the PDF with the location and times too please?
I've sent it to everyone I believe bum I'll do it again mate so anyone else hasn't got it let me know

luke s

To convoy to japfest im going to propose a plan-
Meet at junction M1, 15a south service car park at 6.15am to leave for japfest at 6.40am sharp
Its going to be busy as we gotta be parked up at japfest by 8.30am
Its gonna be busy

Last edited by luke s on 23rd April 2016, 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

shroom wrote:Yeah club from 6.30 to 8.30 then they stop that and let old public in as the club stands are right in the thick of it so a bitch to get in once there are thousands of dopey jap lovers about Laughing  

Im not saying this wont happen and im ok about it, but over previous years when i had an xr3, i never had a problem getting into the Fordfair or classic car show stands in Silverstone.
They simply directed me straight to it via the fairly empty access roads.
Anyway, il find out soon enough tomorrow morning.
Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum