Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanted - Block, crank and pistons

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wanted - Block, crank and pistons Empty Wanted - Block, crank and pistons 9th November 2015, 8:24 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

I'm stripping down my engine and found i've badly spun a main cap bearing, so my block is FUBAR.
censored

If anyone has a block, crank and pistons in good or salvageable condition please let me know?
Very Happy
Cheers

http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t5720p60-cosmic-s-winter-pulsar-project#86526

2Wanted - Block, crank and pistons Empty Re: Wanted - Block, crank and pistons 10th November 2015, 10:14 am

Petelesta

Petelesta

Cosmic I might be able to help you out , I'll ring my mechanic later and see what condition my old ones are in but I believe they are salvageable

3Wanted - Block, crank and pistons Empty Re: Wanted - Block, crank and pistons 10th November 2015, 10:56 am

johnboy

johnboy

Got a full engine needs checking and final assembly.
Posted on your project thread.

4Wanted - Block, crank and pistons Empty Re: Wanted - Block, crank and pistons 10th November 2015, 12:11 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Petelesta wrote:Cosmic I might be able to help you out , I'll ring my mechanic later and see what condition my old ones are in but I believe they are salvageable

Cheers Pete Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum