Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let's make this year the one

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Let's make this year the one  Empty Let's make this year the one 4th September 2015, 6:26 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Some great events happened and big thanks to all who organised and attended can we get a list of ideas for 2016 so plenty time for people to arrange  things as we all know getting our cars ready can be more than a couple weeks work. 

Show/track time
Track days 
Mag features ( as a club or few cars I have some ideas) 
Rr days 
Quarter mile days ( I know a lot winge) it's a laugh and a couple runs each won't break your car 
One I can not wait for nurburg trip
One I always wanted to go Isle of Man TT (now this requires early booking by a year lol) 

Ideas please people as we have some great organisers on here

2Let's make this year the one  Empty Re: Let's make this year the one 4th September 2015, 6:46 pm

joetheeskimo

joetheeskimo

i would like to go to gatebil.

3Let's make this year the one  Empty Re: Let's make this year the one 4th September 2015, 6:58 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

What's that I could google but rather you said

4Let's make this year the one  Empty Re: Let's make this year the one 4th September 2015, 7:36 pm

http://gatebil.no/english/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum