Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Honda Vtec

+2
Digitalfaze
ben15476
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Honda Vtec Empty Honda Vtec 29th July 2015, 1:26 pm

ben15476

ben15476

Hi All,

I know I am probably going to get shot down in flames here for trying to discuss Honda's but can anyone recommend anyone around Essex / Herts that can map a B18 engine with a DTA ECU?

Ideally I want someone that has experience of the DTA system.

Thanks

Ben

2Honda Vtec Empty Re: Honda Vtec 29th July 2015, 2:20 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

whats a dta ecu? never heard that before :/ i remember speaking to a guy on facebook who was having issues finding someone to map a p28 running chrome as all the tuners wanted s300 ecus

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

3Honda Vtec Empty Re: Honda Vtec 29th July 2015, 5:12 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Have you asked bob ???? I do believe jez at horsham devolpements was a dta dealer/tuner was a while back now so could be wrong ...

4Honda Vtec Empty Re: Honda Vtec 29th July 2015, 6:05 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

You could try Torque Developments International near Lakeside, they arent cheap though...

5Honda Vtec Empty Re: Honda Vtec 29th July 2015, 6:58 pm

ben15476

ben15476

Digitalfaze wrote:whats a dta ecu? never heard that before :/ i remember speaking to a guy on facebook who was having issues finding someone to map a p28 running chrome as all the tuners wanted s300 ecus

Its this one....
http://www.dtafast.co.uk/S_40_PRO.htm

6Honda Vtec Empty Re: Honda Vtec 29th July 2015, 7:00 pm

ben15476

ben15476

nomad wrote:Have you asked bob ????  I do believe  jez at horsham devolpements was a dta dealer/tuner  was a while back now so could be wrong ...

Bob have you come across this one? Its generally mapped ok and had two goes on another dyno some time ago, but just needs some tweaking. Not for more power as its running around 200 but just mapping for start up and warm up, once its up to temp its fine.

7Honda Vtec Empty Re: Honda Vtec 29th July 2015, 9:37 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

That sounds like a mini powerplant to me!?? Wink

8Honda Vtec Empty Re: Honda Vtec 30th July 2015, 7:45 am

ben15476

ben15476

Don't worry mate, its just a British Leyand from 1981!

9Honda Vtec Empty Re: Honda Vtec 30th July 2015, 1:02 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

give me a bell Ben as im sure our mapper Terry does the dta ecus. was talking to him regarding them and others to use on pulsars few weeks ago.

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

10Honda Vtec Empty Re: Honda Vtec 30th July 2015, 6:14 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Lol, that's even older than our old sheds!! Means you'll be broke down even earlier than us matey!! Haha!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum