Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wheel Arch Fooked

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wheel Arch Fooked Empty Wheel Arch Fooked 17th July 2015, 1:00 pm

Mark Ager

Im sure everyones very familiar with the rotten wheel arch problem, now i have a new arch ready to have mine cut out and replaced. I'm goin to start getting some quotes but i have no frame of reference on cost. How much am i expecting to pay for this work? I just want the cut and weld done i have a spayer already. Cheers

2Wheel Arch Fooked Empty Re: Wheel Arch Fooked 17th July 2015, 1:05 pm

toaster55

toaster55

Cost me £300 a side! But they did spray both rear quarter.

3Wheel Arch Fooked Empty Re: Wheel Arch Fooked 17th July 2015, 1:13 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

cost me £150 to have the outer and inner arch cut out and new one welded in, also replaced a sill, still needs paint though but was all undersealed and smoothed

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

4Wheel Arch Fooked Empty Re: Wheel Arch Fooked 17th July 2015, 1:25 pm

Mark Ager

What you got all that for £150 that sounds like a bargin! I guess its just general body shops doing this sort of work?

5Wheel Arch Fooked Empty Re: Wheel Arch Fooked 17th July 2015, 2:30 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

well mine failed its mot for the arch so went to a bodyshop and asked them the price, he sent me to another guy who done all the work, seems ok job just needs finished now but yeah i was suprised with the price

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

6Wheel Arch Fooked Empty Re: Wheel Arch Fooked 17th July 2015, 11:24 pm

pulsar23

I paid £300 aside too. Well not done yet lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum