Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Had a great time

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Had a great time  Empty Had a great time 22nd June 2015, 6:44 am

Was good getting to know a lot of you yesterday as you all probably know by now im a cunt Wink lol but good to put faces to names and congrats to the three winners of the awards (Johnny , chris and I've forgotten third person oops)! Was a brilliant day, I still got to see some track action and the presentation of the bonnet and plaque went smooth as a baby's arse! So a massive thank you to Russ and Simon for organising everything they did an amazing job it was a fucking brilliant day out, and a personal thanks from me to Bob,Aaron,Reece and Johnny for their undying commitment and hours put in on the car Very Happy right I'm done complimenting people that's me met my quota for the year so you can all fuck off now lol

2Had a great time  Empty Re: Had a great time 22nd June 2015, 7:06 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

How rude fooku yoursofunny

3Had a great time  Empty Re: Had a great time 22nd June 2015, 7:46 am

Shush Lieghton you know I love you haha ! And omg I'm so sorry stu didn't purposely leave you out my brain was working on 3 cylinders this morning so a big thank you to you too and them stickers are ace Very Happy

4Had a great time  Empty Re: Had a great time 22nd June 2015, 9:03 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Petelesta wrote:Shush Lieghton you know I love you haha ! And omg I'm so sorry stu didn't purposely leave you out my brain was working on 3 cylinders this morning so a big thank you to you too and them stickers are ace Very Happy
Haha no worries. I didnt really do much Wink
Thanks for the mention Smile

5Had a great time  Empty Re: Had a great time 22nd June 2015, 10:03 am

shroom

shroom

Was a great day, I now look like David Dickinson. I should have used some sun cream lol

Was good to put some more faces to names and see some old ones too. Don't know who that Carpet Carrier was with the Mitsubishi ball age

6Had a great time  Empty Re: Had a great time 22nd June 2015, 10:09 am

Heard he's a bit of a fucking nutcase tom but could be hearsay Wink

7Had a great time  Empty Re: Had a great time 24th June 2015, 10:31 pm

luke s

Must agree with you Pete brilliant day with nice cars to look at and great putting names to faces and talking about them too, can't beat a good bit of track action too, should all meet up soon again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum