Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

cheap ideas

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1cheap ideas  Empty cheap ideas 6th June 2012, 11:09 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EH6atYydBc&feature=youtube_gdata_player ultrasonic cleaner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atretf9u-Mc&feature=youtube_gdata_player boost leak tester

2cheap ideas  Empty Re: cheap ideas 7th June 2012, 7:06 am

johnboy

johnboy

I like the ultrasonic cleaner - I've already got most of the bits. Laughing

3cheap ideas  Empty Re: cheap ideas 7th June 2012, 12:53 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah i thought that was a great idea nothing to complex and cheap way of doing it .

4cheap ideas  Empty Re: cheap ideas 7th June 2012, 1:21 pm

skiddusmarkus

skiddusmarkus

I tried to buy the bits to make the pressure tester in a plumbers merchant today but they didn't have any plastic piping the right diameter.I might just have an end welded onto some 2.5" tube I have, drill it and put a tyre valve on it.

5cheap ideas  Empty Re: cheap ideas 7th June 2012, 6:07 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thats a shame but if you already have a piece of pipe it would more or less cost the same to have it welded or buy the fittings are you going to drill a hole in the middle and put a tyre valve in it as you can buy them for about 50p lol

6cheap ideas  Empty Re: cheap ideas 7th June 2012, 8:08 pm

Kate&tim

Kate&tim

We found that a used gutted oil filter fitted our in take , just punch a hole in the end and use the thread to fit air hose.

7cheap ideas  Empty Re: cheap ideas 8th June 2012, 12:07 am

danr

danr

Baked bean tin and a threaded tyre valve.

8cheap ideas  Empty Re: cheap ideas 8th June 2012, 5:54 am

skiddusmarkus

skiddusmarkus

Both great ideas, nice one.

I bought some 2 part glue which means I can get away without a thread.Will robably use a tyre valve, I had one saved for this but can't find it now I need it.

9cheap ideas  Empty Re: cheap ideas 8th June 2012, 2:52 pm

Kate&tim

Kate&tim

danr wrote:Baked bean tin and a threaded tyre valve.

Very Happy That's a great cheap fix Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum