Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What you lot think of my rocker cover

+10
luke s
Spark plug spike
Supernova
r called jay
nomad
FPSChris
gtir_woody
Thermal
shroom
johnny gtir
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

luke s wrote:Johnny speak to Leighton nicely hel put the pics on via whatsapp bud
He posted more than his fair share of pics for me

luke s

Ok he's very helpfull I know

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

He doesnt need to ask just throw them over as usaul mate and il whoop them on the thread like ooooooo magic Laughing

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

No worries im always happy to help all Wink

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

[quote=What you lot think of my rocker cover - Page 2 Image_zpsb18f5ypm][/quote]

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Just need to paint the embossed bits white tap the two alloy blocks to take the throttle cable bracket and job  done.  My white car engine bay was blinged up want to keep this one simple and tidy

houghy_1

I'll be be going blue also soon, didn't realise it'd be so common :-D

luke s

Or I was thinking of getting it dipped in a carbon fibre affect? But unsure

houghy_1

luke s wrote:Or I was thinking of getting it dipped in a carbon fibre affect? But unsure
 Niiice :-)

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

There is a place near me that does hydrographics .... pretty amazing stuff really ...

Lieghton you reckon they'd do hydrographics on my cock? Carbon fibre dick FTW LOL

shroom

shroom

Petelesta wrote:Lieghton you reckon they'd do hydrographics on my cock? Carbon fibre dick FTW LOL

No the surface has to be at least 2mm or they can't get the film to stick

They'd have no problem doing the one on your head then tom it's fucking massive !!!

shroom

shroom

We all know why you need more BHP than everyone else piss taker

grim_d

grim_d

johnny gtir wrote:Just need to paint the embossed bits white tap the two alloy blocks to take the throttle cable bracket and job  done.  My white car engine bay was blinged up want to keep this one simple and tidy

Need a cut down oil cap too if using orignal throttle cable bracket, was a pain in the bum.

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Thanks mate ( how is it different please ? ) I might look into that as I welded two blocks on so might make or mod  a bracket. Wounder if the forge ones are shorter I might check that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum