Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost keys and alarm fob

+7
Indy
shroom
GTI-R US
gtir_woody
johnny gtir
Stu
Bones
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Lost keys and alarm fob 21st May 2015, 6:32 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

As above really I can't find my keys and I only have 1 plus fob was on it and I only have one of them so rang the fitter off the original invoice 1999 and turns out get alarms went bust 5 years ago so if they don't turn up in the next couple of day looks like a heap of work suicide suicide suicide

2Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 21st May 2015, 6:54 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Look in every draw. Take drawers out and check they haven't fallen behind...
Check in jackets you haven't worn in ages.
Maybe overalls you took off and have just put away.
Window ledge.
Garage bench.
Shed bench.
Documents folder.

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

3Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 21st May 2015, 6:55 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Look on top of wardrobes too

4Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 21st May 2015, 6:59 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Man I've turned everywhere over

5Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 21st May 2015, 7:01 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

What make of alarm is it ?

6Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 21st May 2015, 7:36 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Bones wrote:Man I've turned everywhere over
Mate it will be somewhere. Check places you wouldn't think of usually. Plant pots and under the kitchen sink.
We do mad things at times!
I went on a stag weekend last week and while pissed I hid my wallet because I had no pockets and had to leave it in apartment.
When I was sober the next morning. Do you think I could remember what I had done with it lol

7Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 21st May 2015, 7:38 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Gt but I can't open the car , if I could I suppose worse case I could trace and remove the alarm imobaliser and get a lock set off bob or someone. Still hoping they turn up at work or a shop I've been in today

8Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 21st May 2015, 7:39 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

When did you last have them?

9Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 21st May 2015, 8:17 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

This sucks, i can't find tools in my garage that I've used 5 minutes ago. Hope they turn up mate.

10Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 21st May 2015, 8:19 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Tried the police station to see if they have been handed in or collected from a shop by foot patrol ?

11Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 21st May 2015, 10:59 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Give me a bell tomorrow Darren and il tell you how to get into the car Wink
If no answer leave a voicemail and il call you back as soon as I get 5 minutes

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

12Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 22nd May 2015, 8:23 am

If it makes you feel any better after a night out on the lash I ended putting my keys in the fridge and hung some ham up on the hook.... This is why you shouldn't drink !!! Lol

13Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 22nd May 2015, 8:38 am

shroom

shroom

Once I had a Gold 306 with smoothed doors and boot and a big spoiler Shocked it only cost me £300 from a farmer and was run on red most of its life. I steam cleaned the engine and then drove it around the block a few times before parking it up in my tiny garage were you have to get out the boot.

As soon as I drove into the garage I heard a zzzzst and everything flashed then went off. I couldn't get out of the thing as I couldn't pop the boot or get out the doors. Luckily my Dad was in and after a few minutes of swearing he came in so he went and got my Halfords 180 piece took kit and tripped over some willies and threw it over the car with every single piece going everywhere.

Well coming back to the main point I then lost the keys a month later and never found them in the house Laughing I think my Dad may have hidden them as I must admit I did call him some horrible things.

14Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 22nd May 2015, 8:56 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Petelesta wrote:If it makes you feel any better after a night out on the lash I ended putting my keys in the fridge and hung some ham up on the hook.... This is why you shouldn't drink !!! Lol

Sounds like a perfect night Laughing

15Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 22nd May 2015, 9:23 am

Indy

Check it inside jacket pocket lol that's where I put everything and usually forget

16Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 22nd May 2015, 12:22 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Slim-jim your door unlocked & take out the boot lock or passenger door lock (which ever likely best unworn lock) & get a proper locksmith make a new key (get 2 cut) from it.
As for alarm, if you got the alarm type & model you may find you can get another remote & reprogram it. if not remove it & fit another alarm & 2 fobs.

17Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 22nd May 2015, 1:34 pm

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

May sound stupid but if you lost it recently check the house bins? Sometimes when im chucking loads of stuff in the bin i tend to let go of too many things. Thats how i lost my card once Very Happy

Like above, try to check everything a million times, it has to be somewhere

18Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 22nd May 2015, 4:41 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Found them. You wouldn't believe my mate at work found em. I'd checked the cab of my van 4 times, even took everything out from under the seats and was convinced it wasn't there but he by chance saw the edge of the key ring. They had fallen between the seats and somehow gone under the gator on the hand break. The gator runs right to the floor but the back edge is on the piss so has a 20mm to nothing gap.anyway lesson learned here.mill be off to get a spare key cut tomorrow but any ideas how I could get a spare key fob? Apparently GT Alarms are no more????

19Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 22nd May 2015, 4:49 pm

Indy

Get a bloody copy cut now lol

20Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 22nd May 2015, 4:50 pm

Indy

It's only about £6

21Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 22nd May 2015, 4:57 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Lost keys and alarm fob IMG_20150522_175057_zpstahsveuq
Lost keys and alarm fob IMG_20150522_174928_zpsncboiykm

22Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 22nd May 2015, 4:58 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Getting a spare key 1st thing tomorrow indy

23Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 22nd May 2015, 5:41 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=301628064848&alt=web

24Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 22nd May 2015, 6:00 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Ye that's the one but I have no instructions for the alarm so don't know if it can be programmed and it's an expensive mistake if I can't.
Alarm also has a push in imobaliser type thing on the dash but I've never used it or known what it does, to be fair I only press the button on the right, God knows what the other one is for lol

25Lost keys and alarm fob Empty Re: Lost keys and alarm fob 22nd May 2015, 6:40 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

If you could get the exact model of the alarm i could dig out some info on reprogramming the fob ....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum