Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Genuine nissan radio dash blank

+3
Gti-r dannyboy
MartyMG
ROB_IOW
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Genuine nissan radio dash blank  - Page 2 Empty Re: Genuine nissan radio dash blank 10th April 2015, 6:52 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I'm trying to be fair ...

27Genuine nissan radio dash blank  - Page 2 Empty Re: Genuine nissan radio dash blank 10th April 2015, 7:21 pm

ckd281081

"Fair" is when you offer someone an arrangement to collect something they want to buy (i.e. sold pending collection) that you actually honour that and not try to make an extra £2 or £3 when someone else shows an interest later down the line. Disappointing, but you do what uve got to do mate. Good luck with the auction, I'll not be in it though

28Genuine nissan radio dash blank  - Page 2 Empty Re: Genuine nissan radio dash blank 10th April 2015, 8:00 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Money is certainly not the issue .. I don't need a few extra quid ...

ckd281081 wrote:just give it to him,

Okay I will ... dannyboy you've just got yourself a free part

29Genuine nissan radio dash blank  - Page 2 Empty Re: Genuine nissan radio dash blank 10th April 2015, 8:57 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

We need to revise the auction rules again.

If someone sells something in auction and then they realise they have another item the same.
They need to put it in a seperate auction or for sale thread.
Advertising it in a finished auction is causing problems.
And we don't need small problems between our members!

30Genuine nissan radio dash blank  - Page 2 Empty Re: Genuine nissan radio dash blank 10th April 2015, 9:09 pm

Gti-r dannyboy

I was willing to fight to the death for the 13.99 blank plate lol

31Genuine nissan radio dash blank  - Page 2 Empty Re: Genuine nissan radio dash blank 10th April 2015, 9:44 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Danny send me your address and I'll send it you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum