Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best tyres for the standard 14 inch wheels

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best tyres for the standard 14 inch wheels Empty Best tyres for the standard 14 inch wheels 4th February 2015, 11:27 am

davegtirbeast

davegtirbeast

Hello!
looks like i'm sticking my original 14inch wheels on this year and wondering what would be the best tyre? it will be going round Rockingham this year so what them to be pretty decent. From 17inch i think it's gonna be quite a different car on track!
any help much appreciated :-)

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Why the change. Yes it will totally transform it breaks will not get as much air as with the 17s depending on what style they were? Personally i would stick different wheels and tyres on for the track day but your looking for a all round good tyre that will be useable before during and after track day ?

davegtirbeast

davegtirbeast

Well i need new r888's for my 17inch 0z superturismo's and my car this year will have the original wheels on to all shows but they have studless winter bridgestones on at the mo!
so really need to get a new set of r888's and a new set for originals and swap them for when i go on track :-(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum