Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not a car but pick up and motorbike.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not a car but pick up and motorbike. Empty Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 28th January 2015, 1:05 pm

B19 REK

B19 REK

Hi all,

Below are a few pics of my Toyota Hilux Extra Cab which has been lifted a little to fit the 33x12.5 tyres. Its got coilovers on the front to give 4 inches of lift and is fitted with an ARB front bumper (weighs about 90kg, had to use an engine hoist to fit it).
The motorbike is a Yamaha Vmax 1700 which I have just bought brand new. Its just run in at 1000 miles so I can open it up now. Its the fastest thing I have ever been on. The bike is 200bhp and is the fastest accelerating bike out at the moment, built for the drag strip. I also got fitted from new the 240 section rear tyre, the photos don't do it justice. Its massive and looks like an animal, which it is!
Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 9jf6mf
Not a car but pick up and motorbike. T5p0rm
Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 91f2tz

2Not a car but pick up and motorbike. Empty Re: Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 28th January 2015, 1:18 pm

B19 REK

B19 REK

Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 2num9lg
I sold my Yamaha RD500 special to buy the Vmax.
Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 2v2w20h
Also sold my Gilera Nordwest 600 to buy the Vmax.
Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 5cyrmd
Also sold my immaculate GSX1100EFE with 400miles on it to get the Sunny GTI-R (a bit of a theme going on).
Not a car but pick up and motorbike. V46uix

Last edited by B19 REK on 28th January 2015, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Not a car but pick up and motorbike. Empty Re: Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 28th January 2015, 1:33 pm

B19 REK

B19 REK

A pic of my 1 ton Rapier missle trailer that took me almost a year to restore. The trailers chassis is all galvanised and the body is aluminium which has been Linex sprayed (the stuff pick up beds are sprayed with). The clever thing about this trailer is it has a retraction system that allows you to lower the suspension, ideal for transporting motorbikes.

Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 33usfwj
Not a car but pick up and motorbike. S5za7p
Not a car but pick up and motorbike. Syl9pf

4Not a car but pick up and motorbike. Empty Re: Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 28th January 2015, 1:37 pm

B19 REK

B19 REK

I forgot I sold my GSXR1100WP also to get the Vmax (has less than 10000miles on it, bought from new).

Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 28l9dog

5Not a car but pick up and motorbike. Empty Re: Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 30th January 2015, 11:56 am

B19 REK

B19 REK

Just a few pics of what I used to own.
A very clean Ford Racing Puma. The best handling car I have ever driven but just a little under powered. If it had a cosworth engine then that would be a different story!
Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 33o6qlf
A Fiesta ST that I had for 2 weeks.
Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 2ishxf8
A Fiesta Supersport, very rare. I should have kept this they are worth £5000+ plus now.
Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 24l1rt3
A Clio 1.8.
Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 28so3sl
A pic of my old Sunny GTI, I bought this cos I couldn't find a UK spec GTI-R. Funny thing is I found one 20 miles for my home and bought it. I used to have a Sunny 1.6SR before the GTI.
Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 8wmas8

6Not a car but pick up and motorbike. Empty Re: Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 30th January 2015, 12:06 pm

B19 REK

B19 REK

A pic of my old UK spec Sunny GTI-R.
Not a car but pick up and motorbike. Oamz9y
Not a car but pick up and motorbike. F38cqa
MK5 Hilux Invincible.
Not a car but pick up and motorbike. R9h3y8
A MK3 Hilux petrol.
Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 2dgmhyx

7Not a car but pick up and motorbike. Empty Re: Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 30th January 2015, 12:14 pm

B19 REK

B19 REK

A golf GTI mk2
Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 1zpm82c
A golf GTI mk3
Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 2ds4v1i
A Suzuki RG500, very rare and worth a fortune now.
Not a car but pick up and motorbike. Qn8pj6

8Not a car but pick up and motorbike. Empty Re: Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 30th January 2015, 12:18 pm

B19 REK

B19 REK

A pic of my Hilux before the mods and towing a narrow track Sankey trailer.
Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 30rodtz

9Not a car but pick up and motorbike. Empty Re: Not a car but pick up and motorbike. 30th January 2015, 4:40 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

some very nice & rare cars and bikes you have there Cool

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning