Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Decent quality catch cans, anybody?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Decent quality catch cans, anybody? Empty Decent quality catch cans, anybody? 20th January 2015, 11:08 am

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

Hi guys, ill be getting a custom catch can made and im just wondering if anybody would be interested in one too? they are not the cheap crap off ebay, they have a mesh filter inside. They are made from aircraft aluminium PA06 so very strong. Same quality as forge at a fraction of the price. I am planning on putting an order in at the end of the week or maybe beginning of next week. They can be made in any size and 12mm/16mm/20mm outlet size. They will cost around £60 posted

Decent quality catch cans, anybody? Oil1

Decent quality catch cans, anybody? Oilpoziom

2Decent quality catch cans, anybody? Empty Re: Decent quality catch cans, anybody? 20th January 2015, 5:30 pm

stevie904

If your going to make some up the best material to use is stainless steel.
over time they will go dull like all polished ally stuff does .
Look good though.

3Decent quality catch cans, anybody? Empty Re: Decent quality catch cans, anybody? 20th January 2015, 7:13 pm

grim_d

grim_d

They do look good, something I should invest in rather than venting to atmosphere Laughing

4Decent quality catch cans, anybody? Empty Re: Decent quality catch cans, anybody? 23rd January 2015, 8:52 am

warringtonjack

grim_d wrote:They do look good, something I should invest in rather than venting to atmosphere Laughing  

They do look good, but ultimately the catch can took up unnecessary space, so ended up being binned, and I now vent to atmosphere through a filter!  thumbsup

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum