Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  Empty Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR 30th December 2014, 9:37 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

A lot of you have probably seen these but here are the mighty car mod episodes where they use a GTIR. Mike got me into watching them and they are pretty entertaining. Whole bunch of other cool videos on their channel.

How to paint your brake calipers DIY

Blow Off Valve GTIR Plumbing How To

How To Steam Clean Car DIY

How To Restore Blackness To Your Car

How to Install a Front Mount Intercooler

How To Install Boost Gauge DIY

2Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  Empty Re: Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR 31st December 2014, 12:22 am

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

how to BLAAACK your car was a really good episode. Have you seen the gramps build diary? the legacy wagon with a flat 6 boxer engine off the big ass subaru 4x4 thing, really cool diary with alot of useful info!

thanks for the shoutout dude, one of my car mates got me in to mighty car mods a couple of years ago too. Very addictive thing ay Smile

3Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  Empty Re: Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR 31st December 2014, 2:01 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Haha you're right mate! Nah I haven't watched the gramps build yet. Have you watched the Civic build? I couldn't stop laughing so ridiculous haha. Its so funny the extend they go to on the shitty builds.

4Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  Empty Re: Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR 31st December 2014, 2:10 am

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

yeah ive seen it man, the TRD LASER was quite a good one as well, and the golf lol Very Happy

5Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  Empty Re: Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR 31st December 2014, 5:09 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I'm up to episode 6 of gramps. It's cool to see them go into detail for a serious build

6Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  Empty Re: Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR 19th January 2015, 9:17 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Have you watched the new s2000 build episode Mike?

7Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  Empty Re: Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR 19th January 2015, 1:32 pm

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

Yeah seen it Smile im abit skeptical about the s2k for now but i always enjoy watching their vids plus you always learn some cool stuff haha Very Happy

8Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  Empty Re: Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR 19th January 2015, 11:44 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Yeah same, will be interesting to see what they do with it. You more a mx5 guy? Laughing

9Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  Empty Re: Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR 20th January 2015, 12:09 am

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

Dont know to be honest, i just like older cars that it haha Very Happy to me NOS on its own has no point cause it will run out sooner or later. Forced induction + NOS would be mad on the S2K tho!

10Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  Empty Re: Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR 20th January 2015, 1:01 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Yeah totally agree, I read on their blog they didn't want to turbo it because they had just done the turbo conversion on the Mazda. So I guess from a show perspective it makes sense. Guess we'll wait and see what's next Smile

11Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  Empty Re: Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR 20th January 2015, 4:09 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Will try and watch one of the GTiR episodes today :-)

12Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  Empty Re: Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR 20th January 2015, 10:47 am

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

yeah Moog said that he wanted something different, and as you said the show already had two or three turbo builds.

Mr B, watch out because mighty car mods is addictive!! Very Happy

13Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  Empty Re: Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR 20th January 2015, 12:12 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

^ I will be careful Mr Mike :-D :-P
Ah I see these guys are youtube channel, episodes are quite short so probably watch all the R ones ...
Kind of thought it was a tv series :-S

14Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  Empty Re: Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR 21st January 2015, 8:59 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Yeah B they are super addictive. The GTIR episodes are quiet old so check out some newer stuff aswell. I like them because they aren't meant to be taken too seriously Laughing

15Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  Empty Re: Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR 21st January 2015, 2:57 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Lol just don't buy that white R :-)
Had to laugh at that steam cleaner & spraying the brakes & wipers on car :-)
Fortunately they are geeky funny & any R publicity is cool :-D

16Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  Empty Re: Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR 24th January 2015, 9:17 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Have a watch and see what people in Singapore have to go through to own and modify a car, I thought it sucked in Australia.

17Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  Empty Re: Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR 24th January 2015, 10:19 pm

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

Yeah its quite fucked up there but its nice to see that people are still modding their cars

18Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  Empty Re: Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR 24th January 2015, 11:01 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I know I probably wouldn't be bothering with the amount of effort they have to go through. Well at least not with a gtir Laughing

19Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  Empty Re: Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR 25th January 2015, 12:31 am

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

what would you get then? Very Happy

20Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  Empty Re: Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR 25th January 2015, 2:26 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Haha hmmm scratch not that I'd own one over there but I've seriously been thinking of buying an evo, always liked them.

21Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  Empty Re: Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR 25th January 2015, 1:53 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Was working in Singapore for a week end of last year, quite like the place as well organised & clean but certainly no fun for motoring enthusiasts, traffic policing, fines/cameras worse than the UK :-D

22Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  Empty Re: Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR 23rd January 2018, 7:27 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I brought the cars of mighty car mods book.

Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  9_C0_EAE8_F-606_D-4806-8_C20-_E5_A34_C265_FD7

Mighty car mods episodes - GTIR  75_DCF81_E-4027-4_FD2-8636-_BF203583307_B

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum