Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit

+3
gtir350
ROB_IOW
BEBB GTIR
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit Empty Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit 28th December 2014, 10:21 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Hi lads

I have 3 sets left available all in blue wont have any other others colours in for a while

These are for the rear of the engine, under the plenum, water pump.

Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit <a href=Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit DSCF2345_zpsf467d139" />

9 piece high quality hoses
3 ply
4mm
Same spec as samcos, working temp, bursting temp etc

These sell for £83 from samco, this set is for sale to you lot for only £50 free delivery

many thanks Tom

2Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit Empty Re: Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit 28th December 2014, 10:32 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Hi tom. If you can wait till the new year I'll take a blue set. . Finances abit tight this week

3Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit Empty Re: Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit 28th December 2014, 10:34 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

No worries rob

2 left then lads

thanks Tom

4Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit Empty Re: Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit 28th December 2014, 2:14 pm

gtir350

Edited as I Found em on eBay.

5Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit Empty Re: Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit 19th January 2015, 8:59 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Anyone interested in black or red?? let me know

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Just a reminder lads still have a few sets of these available and there cheaper off here than ebay, only got 2 black and one red in atm but can get other colours if you want so drop me a pm if your interested

cheers Tom

houghy_1

I hope that straight pipe is shorter than the Samco kit lol.
The one that goes on the long pipes is full length in my kit,it's a right pain.

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

dunno mate just cut it down if its too long??? Smile

houghy_1

BEBB GTIR wrote:dunno mate just cut it down if its too long??? Smile
Hahaha yeah I know that's what we all had to do they came longer than the gap by about a inch or 2, and they were copied from a set of OE hoses.
Free bump for a very good price kit though ;-)
I will be getting the heater hoses off you soon though.

10Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit Empty Re: Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit 21st March 2015, 5:43 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

ok cheers no worries, better to be longer than shorter :/ anyways

11Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit Empty Re: Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit 14th April 2015, 10:45 am

Supernova

Any red ones left?

12Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit Empty Re: Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit 14th April 2015, 12:22 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

pm mate

13Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit Empty Re: Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit 10th November 2015, 10:28 pm

mirza26

Hi bebb do you have a set for sale as in need of some thanks

14Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit Empty Re: Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit 19th December 2015, 9:31 pm

luke s

A long shot would you have a set I could have?

15Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit Empty Re: Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit 20th December 2015, 9:27 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Im all out of ancillary sets now mate unfortunatley

16Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit Empty Re: Nissan Pulsar GTIR Ancillary hose kit 20th December 2015, 9:29 am

luke s

Dam ok cheers bud

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum