Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OBD

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OBD Empty OBD 5th December 2014, 5:21 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

some OBD scan software options useful for home mechanics

Nissan specific diagnostics (works on the rnn14 ecu) >
OBD Niss_DS nissan d-scan
OBD Obd_scantech_nissan OBD1 Scan Tech Nissan
OBD Scan Tech Nissan was paid software but they handed out a free serial for a while then site closed. Few screenshots of it in this PDF
obd diagnostic cables for above >
OBD Consult1cable consult interface/cable
OBD Usb_db91mtr usb to db9 1mtr lead (install supplied drivers for these china chipset versions)
OBD Usb-con New usb style consult interface/cable

can also use ECUTalk for ppc & windows, ppc, was great app back in day of real smartphones, windows ce based devices like ipaq ppc that even had db9 port :-O crApple & blAndroid had not been born but we had mobile diagnostics & gauge displays bit like the torque app .
OBD Ecut1 OBD Ecut2

General OBD2 software >
evoscan
autodoc
android torque-pro
android cardoctor

Autodata 2011 (useful info on obd codes, sensor, wiring and obviously a lot more)

Last edited by Mr B on 7th January 2020, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

2OBD Empty Re: OBD 8th March 2019, 4:28 pm

Schorpioen

thank you very much.
vriendelijke greeatings
schorpioen

3OBD Empty Re: OBD 21st March 2019, 3:25 pm

mreguest

mreguest

Schorpioen wrote:thank you very much.
vriendelijke greeatings
schorpioen

Also take a look here at the ones I make, android bluetooth and usb windows compatible, can do racerender, free software, I still have about 8 left for sale...

http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t6348-nissan-diagnostics-on-windows-and-android

vriendelijke groeten! Smile

4OBD Empty Re: OBD 23rd June 2019, 6:45 am

spd_freak

Great to see that some information is still available. I am looking for some resources for Consult or equivalent software for gathering details on my N14. Any assistance would be appreciated.

I will be searching through threads as well, new to the forum Laughing

5OBD Empty Re: OBD 23rd June 2019, 8:00 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

spd_freak wrote:Great to see that some information is still available.  I am looking for some resources for Consult or equivalent software for gathering details on my N14.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Welcome mate, say hello in the new members section Smile

6OBD Empty Re: OBD 23rd June 2019, 6:50 pm

mreguest

mreguest

spd_freak wrote:Great to see that some information is still available.  I am looking for some resources for Consult or equivalent software for gathering details on my N14.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

hello and welcome!

The devices I make work on N14 and most other 90's nissans, software is free you just need consult cable. see here:

http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t6348-nissan-diagnostics-on-windows-and-android

feel free to ask questions Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum