Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Santa list both car and others

+3
pulsarmoley
Bones
johnny gtir
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Santa list both car and others Empty Santa list both car and others 30th November 2014, 8:53 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Whats people getting themself the car or others ?

I for one am sick of askin santa for just 1 garage big enough to work on my car am not greedy just saves me doin it in the cold and wet. My garage (well am back at home sort of) fits the car in but just no room to work on it. (New houses are shit) and no chance of a biger place. I just can not justify a unit as i work 6 long days a week. Dont fancy sharing one as tools get used the other person generally takes ther mates or only care on ther car not the sparks dust hiting yours etc

2Santa list both car and others Empty Re: Santa list both car and others 30th November 2014, 9:00 am

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Id just like to keep my balls as im having em snatched on wednesday lol

3Santa list both car and others Empty Re: Santa list both car and others 30th November 2014, 3:43 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

The list for the car is too long... Sad

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

4Santa list both car and others Empty Re: Santa list both car and others 30th November 2014, 3:51 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

For a little japenese man that will be able to fit my gearbox in 1 hour instead of 6 Laughing

5Santa list both car and others Empty Re: Santa list both car and others 30th November 2014, 6:19 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

I'd just like to be able to understand the gear box. This pushes that which turns this then that so that is free spinning and ooooh that's reverse????? Fuck it I'll just pay lol

6Santa list both car and others Empty Re: Santa list both car and others 30th November 2014, 9:16 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

That Japanese man can also fix the rust in my car Gaz Laughing

7Santa list both car and others Empty Re: Santa list both car and others 30th November 2014, 9:25 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Ive got a 255 fuel pump for my r for christmas so im going to drop the tank out and change it also find why i havent got any power to there after checking fuse and relay ....

8Santa list both car and others Empty Re: Santa list both car and others 30th November 2014, 10:01 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Why are you going to drop the tank leighton ?

9Santa list both car and others Empty Re: Santa list both car and others 30th November 2014, 10:25 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

im going to change the whole tank its proper shitty inside like something is melted its all scummy plus il renew the fuel lines while im at it ...so il do a how to for everyone aswell ...

10Santa list both car and others Empty Re: Santa list both car and others 30th November 2014, 11:27 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Good man. In all honesty I'm having a ducati 916 for Christmas or probably in the new year if I find the right one. I want (you guessed it) a totally standard one in great condition. I just can't bring myself to buy anything that's going to loose money in the future and trust me these will defo be a collectors item soon

11Santa list both car and others Empty Re: Santa list both car and others 30th November 2014, 11:51 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Nice i do like the ducati's my boss has just bought a mv augusta collected it from the sun tan city ... makes me want to do my full bike test its just the money though Rolling Eyes

12Santa list both car and others Empty Re: Santa list both car and others 1st December 2014, 12:08 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

I think the ducati 916 & the newer 1098 are the nicest ducatis out there Smile More of a GSXR man myself tho... Been on the back of a lot of bikes and the GSXR is like the pulsar of the bike world... Aggressive lol

13Santa list both car and others Empty Re: Santa list both car and others 1st December 2014, 4:04 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

The 916 is the only ducati I could ever warrant owning. My cousin had one in a fila rep paintwork with a full 57mm termigoni exhaust and that sounded savage I love you

14Santa list both car and others Empty Re: Santa list both car and others 1st December 2014, 5:19 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Ye I'm not a ducati fan, I've got a fireblade which I'll keep but I've always hankered over a 916 so I'm having one. Got to have it for Isle of man next year

15Santa list both car and others Empty Re: Santa list both car and others 1st December 2014, 6:53 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I miss my gixxer 600 but I couldn't have another sports bike with my back Sad
If I had the money I would love a custom chopper Smile

16Santa list both car and others Empty Re: Santa list both car and others 1st December 2014, 7:12 pm

grim_d

grim_d

For Xmas the car is getting a remap and hopefully that sees the end of my overfuelling.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum