Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Passenger door locking mech pics

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Passenger door locking mech pics Empty Passenger door locking mech pics 23rd November 2014, 4:55 pm

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Hi all,just fitted a new passenger door had to swop over wiring loom to ect(door fits a dream)..thing is I've fitted the lock and door handle but I cant remember how the inner door puller bars go(if you get me lol)the door opens with the door handle,I just can't open it from the inside)it was getting dark and it was starting to p..s me off so I've locked her up for the night,I know it's something and nothing so if anyone's any pics or what ever I'll be a happy bunny,thought sod it go have a beer lol

2Passenger door locking mech pics Empty Re: Passenger door locking mech pics 23rd November 2014, 5:12 pm

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

It's ok everyone I forgot I'd took a pic of the two doors off the car so have a good idea how they go now.....that's what happens when you get stressed and start loosing it abit lol

3Passenger door locking mech pics Empty Re: Passenger door locking mech pics 23rd November 2014, 10:04 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Glad you got it sorted mate sometimes its just best to walk away for abit before you smash something lol ...

4Passenger door locking mech pics Empty Re: Passenger door locking mech pics 23rd November 2014, 11:39 pm

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Your not wrong there lieghton mate lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum