Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any work on pulsars

+5
Gostek
Bones
ROB_IOW
nomad
johnny gtir
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any work on pulsars  Empty Any work on pulsars 23rd November 2014, 12:52 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Anybody need anything doing around the newcastle area just shout. I aint got time to part gearboxes or engines but fitting of either not a problem. clutches electrics anything like that no problem as i know my way round these cars well enough now to offer this. I am a sparky by trade not a mechanic this is purley to help members not make money or start a full time thing. Just i know how awkward it is up this way to find not someone to do the jobs but more so that will do it right and not say here is another 200sx etc ther the same

2Any work on pulsars  Empty Re: Any work on pulsars 24th November 2014, 8:28 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Nice of you to offer members johnny ive gave you a rep for being an all round top bloke thumbsup

3Any work on pulsars  Empty Re: Any work on pulsars 24th November 2014, 8:51 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I've not got any rep Sad

4Any work on pulsars  Empty Re: Any work on pulsars 24th November 2014, 8:57 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I will give you a minis for spaming my thread you winging iow you i aint got Nissan Pulsar Gtir , Mitsubishi Evolution 4 ,
Peugeot 306 Cabriolet , Audi A4 V6 Tdi ,
Vauxhall Astra sxi , Mercedes Sprinter
20ft Bowrider speed boat .....

Life aint all fair lol

5Any work on pulsars  Empty Re: Any work on pulsars 24th November 2014, 9:34 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

You could help me swap my transfer box, but I'm in Nottinghamshire. Anyone this generous near me???

6Any work on pulsars  Empty Re: Any work on pulsars 24th November 2014, 9:53 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Bring it to me I'll do it for ya

7Any work on pulsars  Empty Re: Any work on pulsars 24th November 2014, 10:25 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Bones wrote:You could help me swap my transfer box, but I'm in Nottinghamshire. Anyone this generous near me???

How far are you from Peterborough??

https://bbmgarage.co.uk/

8Any work on pulsars  Empty Re: Any work on pulsars 24th November 2014, 10:29 pm

pulsar23

Johnny did you get my message about dash?

9Any work on pulsars  Empty Re: Any work on pulsars 24th November 2014, 10:34 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Yes will pm you now and price it tomorrow

10Any work on pulsars  Empty Re: Any work on pulsars 24th November 2014, 10:49 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

I for one will vouch for johnnys work.
He was working down mine in the summer for around a week and the lad does know his way round these cars and is a very good electrician.

There is no fuss or bother he just gets the job done and it was a pleasure having him with us for the week.
He is also trustworthy and bullshit free which is more than can be said for some certain people
So your cars are in safe hands with him thumbsup

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

11Any work on pulsars  Empty Re: Any work on pulsars 25th November 2014, 2:21 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Yep as Bob says... I know the Geordie guy aswell Laughing & can say he's a top trustworthy bloke, Deffo a grafter Smile

12Any work on pulsars  Empty Re: Any work on pulsars 25th November 2014, 4:25 am

Indy

Johnny is a top block had the pleasure of meeting him on rr day what a great guy!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum