Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Powder coated parts

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Powder coated parts Empty Powder coated parts 10th October 2014, 6:12 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Another service i can offer as this one is very local to me most colours availible at a reasonable price. I can get really wacky colours done but its from a different company who are on par with work quality but prices are higher. Again i have a few parts in stock so i could get them done then when you fit them send me your old ones. Pictures to follow i really do like the finish and the fact its blasted first takes it right back. Extra rust protection coats availible if needed. Wheels depending on the metal properties anything really. I have a few bushes in stock or send me a set i will fit them to the new coated parts.All prices arranged via pm and details arranged inc postage before deposits or money is paid

2Powder coated parts Empty Re: Powder coated parts 10th October 2014, 6:32 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Powder coated parts IMG-20141010-WA0000

3Powder coated parts Empty Re: Powder coated parts 10th October 2014, 7:59 am

Ali_legend

johnny gtir wrote:Another service i can offer as this one is very local to me most colours availible at a reasonable price. I can get really wacky colours done but its from a different company who are on par with work quality but prices are higher. Again i have a few parts in stock so i could get them done then when you fit them send me your old ones. Pictures to follow i really do like the finish and the fact its blasted first takes it right back. Extra rust protection coats availible if needed. Wheels depending on the metal properties anything really. I have a few bushes in stock or send me a set i will fit them to the new coated parts.All prices arranged via pm and details arranged inc postage before deposits or money is paid

Why do you have to be so far !!!! Lol

4Powder coated parts Empty Re: Powder coated parts 10th October 2014, 8:55 am

toaster55

toaster55

there will be one near you i can bet, powder coating isn't that expensive only gets pricey if you have to get it picked up an delivered. i got rear subframe the six rear tie bars big subframe washers blasted and powder coated for 60 quid in gosport because i could drop of and pickup.

5Powder coated parts Empty Re: Powder coated parts 11th October 2014, 8:08 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Yes as above not expensive but that is a very good price. Again not the most difficult job just offering to do it inc fitting bushes if someone dose not have access to a press etc.

I do travel and postage is no wher near as expensive as it used to be due to the net and e bay boom etc

6Powder coated parts Empty Re: Powder coated parts 11th October 2014, 8:22 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Where in gosport buddy?

You got a phone nymber?

7Powder coated parts Empty Re: Powder coated parts 11th October 2014, 10:39 am

toaster55

toaster55

Rob, I used S and C metal finishers for the subframe and suspension arms, you will find there website if you google "powder coating gosport". They did it as a cash job I'm sure as the bloke just pocketed the money. They are a nightmare to answer front door so phone when you get there. Price was shot blasted and coated so yeah, very good. I also use Solent powder coatings at the Sanderson centre for my smaller jobs but they are a bit more expensive but happy to do a couple of items. Best bet is S and C but take everything as a job lot to keep the price down.

8Powder coated parts Empty Re: Powder coated parts 11th October 2014, 10:41 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

What kind of turn around speed do they have ?

9Powder coated parts Empty Re: Powder coated parts 11th October 2014, 10:49 am

toaster55

toaster55

they said about a week but in reality it was more like a week an a half, as they had to wait for the sand blaster so didn't really bother me as I was working at HMS Sultan so only a two minute drive away

10Powder coated parts Empty Re: Powder coated parts 11th October 2014, 12:14 pm

toaster55

toaster55

johnny gtir wrote:Yes as above not expensive but that is a very good price. Again not the most difficult job just offering to do it inc fitting bushes if someone dose not have access to a press etc.

I do travel and postage is no wher near as expensive as it used to be due to the net and e bay boom etc

That's fair enough Johnny, especially since some of the bushes are right twats to get out just a shame your up north as I would probably got you to do mine. I spent ages trying to get the big subframe bushes out without a press ended up drilling and grinding them.

11Powder coated parts Empty Re: Powder coated parts 13th October 2014, 7:21 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Powder coated parts IMG-20141013-WA0005

12Powder coated parts Empty Re: Powder coated parts 13th October 2014, 7:23 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Powder coated parts IMG-20141013-WA0004