Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nissan GTIR Rear Arches.

+7
nomad
mikewazowski
johnny gtir
ROB_IOW
buckym120
keastygtir
jaypjay
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 24th September 2014, 8:01 am

jaypjay

jaypjay

Hi Fellas,

I'm going to be brief with this as my net just crashed and i list my last complete draft duh

Tried to order 2 new rear quarters from japan to fix my rear quarter rust issues and they are no longer available.

These are my only option:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-SUNNY-N14-1992-1995-REAR-WHEEL-ARCH-4-5-DOOR-MODELS-R-H-NEW-/200965853691?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3ANissan&hash=item2eca7f91fb

Contacted every supplier with no one wanting to post to Australia. I am aware of the cost and the risk of damage. What im asking is if anyone would be kind enough to forward these to me and re enforce the package for international post (hopefully reducing the possibility of damage). I will be generous for your time and pay who will help me to do this.

Please P.M me if you can help as i need the car to be complete before the 25th anniversary meet for the GTIR in Australia  Very Happy  Very Happy

2Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 24th September 2014, 10:54 am

keastygtir

Just get a decent panel beater to make some up for you.

3Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 24th September 2014, 5:24 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Jay I bought 2 panels not too long ago from b-cars I think it was and they literally come in a plastic bag so would definitely need a lot of wrap/protection on them

4Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 24th September 2014, 6:01 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I'll do this for ya buddy

5Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 24th September 2014, 8:20 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Good lad rob hate to see people stuck by location. I posted headlight covers to members abroad sold my set to help lad out( no profit) then nissan stopped selling them before i replaced them

6Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 24th September 2014, 11:42 pm

jaypjay

jaypjay

Cheers Rob. P.m me and we can get organising.

Much appreciated mate.

7Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 15th November 2014, 12:09 am

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

if rob is busy i can sort it out for you as well dude Smile

8Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 15th November 2014, 12:14 am

jaypjay

jaypjay

Cheers Mike. As it stands the parts have been lossed or sitting in their warehouse from the ebay supplier to Robs place. :/ i have no way of contacting them from aus as they dont deal with the probelm from Toll australia.

9Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 15th November 2014, 12:24 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Your have to get rob to chase it up for you then mate ... was he the intial buyer ???

10Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 15th November 2014, 12:29 am

jaypjay

jaypjay

Just then i was able to skype TNT uk and they said the parts are sitting in Isle of Wight depot. I believe they are having trouble finding Robs place. I gave them his number and they will call to check.

I love the Pommy accent on girls Wink

11Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 15th November 2014, 9:16 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I have called the depot several times ... useless tossers

12Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 15th November 2014, 11:01 am

jaypjay

jaypjay

All good Rob. Ive called them and they will be in contact with you. If it doesn't deliver next week I'll slam them on skype.

13Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 15th November 2014, 11:19 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

No problem buddy. ... not like i live in a massive block of flats. .
I live in a house on a road in a town

14Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 15th November 2014, 12:22 pm

jaypjay

jaypjay

Like you said Rob. Useless tossers.

15Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 18th November 2014, 3:35 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Nearly 2 months has passed and they finally arrived with me today ...
If it's took this long to post uk to uk how long before they get to australlia .
You might make the 30th anniversary

16Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 18th November 2014, 6:14 pm

paz

ROB_IOW wrote:Nearly 2 months has passed and they finally arrived with me today ...  
If it's took this long  to post uk to uk how long before they get to australlia .
You might make the 30th anniversary

Laughing Laughing Laughing

17Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 24th November 2014, 8:56 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Hows this for ya
Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 241114pic10_zps0f5a39d7

bubble wrapped first pannel then tapped second panel to it . then covered that with bubble wrap
Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 241114pic11_zpse793e887
Finnaly a custom box ..
Gonna put a brace accross the top to stiffen the box up even more.
Before it goes on it;s long trip to the land of the prisoners

18Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 24th November 2014, 9:49 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I hope you didnt wrap the cat in the parcel as he was in the first pic and second disapeared affraid

19Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 24th November 2014, 10:10 pm

jaypjay

jaypjay

Hahah I was going to say. I hope the cat was used for additional padding. But on second thoughts one cat is enough in my household.

Looks amazing Rob can't thank you enough. Couldn't have done it better myself.

PS: Aus is full of Poms anyway...

20Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 24th November 2014, 10:14 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

That's how you wrap to make sure it doesn't get damaged! Unlike a carbon bonnet Laughing

21Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 24th November 2014, 11:03 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

How long did that take you rob Shocked
Nothing is safe with some of these couriers they will probably see how well that's wrapped then stamp on it just for the hell of it, that's how they get their kicks

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

22Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 24th November 2014, 11:09 pm

jaypjay

jaypjay

Your feaking me out Bob haha. Who do you rekon we go with ?

23Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 5th January 2015, 4:41 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

This finally went on its big round the world journey

24Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 2nd February 2015, 10:02 pm

jaypjay

jaypjay

Just want to say a huge thankyou to Rob for all his efforts sending these over. Unfortunately the fab workers rekon these will be harder to replace than just a full quarter and up'd the price by 700 aud.

Doesn't bother me tho, im just happy to have the car progress and one step closer to being complete Smile

Ledgend Rob, couldn't have done it without ya !!!

Cheers

25Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. Empty Re: Nissan GTIR Rear Arches. 2nd February 2015, 10:03 pm

jaypjay

jaypjay

Disappointed to not find a cat in the package.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum