Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The concrete R

+14
buckym120
Greygtir
GTI-R US
nomad
fred05
pulsarmoley
Gaz GTiR
Welling_AL
the vamp
Alex341
hotsnot
Stu
richpulsar
Concrete-GTIR
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 29th May 2013, 9:03 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Tein coilovers I ended up buying then individually on eBay as and when they came up as I was in no rush

27The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 29th May 2013, 9:55 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

I never realised you sprayed it yourself Jamie! Well done mate, I should of got you to paint mine lol, it would probably been done by now Rolling Eyes

28The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 30th May 2013, 5:05 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Yeah gaz I did it took a while but got there in the end,how's yours coming on anyway Bet u can't wait to get it bsck

Gonna do the 5 this summer,its another pastel colour should suit it really well Wink

29The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 30th May 2013, 6:45 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

alpine blue!!! or look at the new renault project....and put some LED projectors!!!

30The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 30th May 2013, 8:17 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its inspired me to do mine jamie think the colour really suits im also going to go for a pastel colour on my r ..... had a total change of plan regarding my new shell wich im just going to sell now and re start my old r project .

31The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 30th May 2013, 10:51 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

nomad when sprayign it i used cellulose it took alot of sanding down to get it how i wanted it but it still could be better. There are lot of colours out there some look good but then you put it on a car and it doesnt. I mangaed to find my colour on a bike after searching the internet for ages it was a tiny pic but it was enough. the pulsar is such a difficult car to do a colour change on cause of the shape and nature of the car i dont like metalic resprays on it at all but thats just me. i did come across some awesome colours that i was goign to use i can sedn you them if you like but if youve chosen one thats cool. i made sure i stuck with the black trim on bump strips etc breaks the colour up a bit Wink

32The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 30th May 2013, 12:10 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Mines still at bodyshop mate, arches havnt even been welded in yet but hopefully this week thety will start them, rest of car is prepped tho. Pushing it abit realy as ive got the nurburgring trip on 1st of august & got a few things to sort on the car before then so its not leaving me a lot of time Rolling Eyes

What about NIMBUS GREY for your 5? its an audi pastal grey

33The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 30th May 2013, 3:17 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah i want to keep the strips black even though i sprayed them black already .... yes please jamie i have a colour in mind i want to use but il have a look at what you got i dont want mettalic im going pastel whatever colour i choose .

34The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 31st May 2013, 8:00 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

gaz nimbus grey was a colour i looked at originally when spraying the r i like the way it changed in different lights. unfortunatly it was only dont in 2k paint so couldnt use it. Hope you get your car done in time mate bet it seems like its taking for ever.

nomad yeah pastel colours are definitly the way forward ill send you some of my suggestions over let me know what colour you were thinking via pm if you like i love looking at colours to spray cars lol

35The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 31st May 2013, 9:00 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

why did you not use 2pk Jamie?

you get a much better finish out of the gun than cellulose so much less work flatting down.

all you need is a carbon filter mask, ive sprayed one in a normal garage before and am still alive lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

36The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 31st May 2013, 9:17 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Hi bob in your emails when i was asking you about spraying you said for my first time i would be much better of using celly as my first go at spraying i still have the emails lol. Also it wasnt on just what you said but i read abotu the effects of 2k paint if you inhale or get on to your skin that was pretty much why i chose to use it lol as it really emphasied the fact of proper breathing apparatus

37The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 31st May 2013, 9:39 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ah yes sorry I forgot it was the first time you had sprayed a car Embarassed

yes 2pk contains cyanide but the warnings regarding use etc are ott and they have to cover there asses with relation to safety issues. I was told as long as you buy a carbon type filter mask and sprayed it in a non confined place it would be fine
but as it was your first time then yes I wouldn't recommend using it.

38The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 31st May 2013, 9:45 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

cheers bob Wink it turned out great anyway i think i will still use it again next time to be honest. Thanks for all the tips

39The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 4th June 2013, 9:13 pm

Greygtir

Love that color. Heres mine its also a ral colour. That my R is getting done in
The concrete R - Page 2 Null-32

40The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 4th June 2013, 9:34 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Hmmmm seems to be a new trend grey pulsars scratch nice colour though Cool

41The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 5th June 2013, 6:35 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

mmmmmmh too!!! really nice colour, i love this new trend!

42The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 5th June 2013, 6:03 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

i started a trend lol

43The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 5th June 2013, 7:13 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Seems so jamie im still undecided tbh so many different shades of the colour i want Laughing

44The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 6th June 2013, 12:24 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

i may put your colour on my race mini, would suits perfect!!

45The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 19th June 2013, 8:43 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

go for it fred love the matt/pastel colours

46The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 19th June 2013, 9:12 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep they are certainly in at the moment
all the bling bling colours seem a thing of the past

47The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 4th August 2013, 6:40 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

got her out today for a bit of a clean etc, struck up first time just need to insure her again now Wink took the headlight vent out aswell today just for a bit of a change lol

The concrete R - Page 2 38179100-AC32-4B39-932A-DEF6DDFE95D2-1060-0000008FDA5E4A35_zps35261794

48The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 4th August 2013, 6:47 pm

buckym120

buckym120

stunning mate, love the colour so much. Any more plans?

49The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 4th August 2013, 6:52 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

still the same as few months ago mate gonna get the door cards flocked and some light weight windows with sliders and im still on the hunt for the spotlight grille. i also need to paint my standard front bumper ive got in the garage, thats about it to be fair. my other projects are taking my time up at the mo so shes been a bit neglected as of late Wink

50The concrete R - Page 2 Empty Re: The concrete R 4th August 2013, 6:56 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

i've found a clio turbine alloy set for mine mate!!! i was thinking of you Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum