Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parts Needed Please

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Parts Needed Please Empty Parts Needed Please 16th September 2014, 3:38 pm

playadaz

playadaz

Hi there, I know I am new and all, but I have zero patience, and I hate waiting Smile
I want to start getting the pulsar to where I want it, and these are the parts I require.

Front and Rear strut braces ( Same manufacturer ideally )
Nismo Rear loop ( Rare I know )
Sump Guard
Rear roll cage
Random plastic bits, armrest, wind deflectors, headlight protectors, original flare, laguna spllitter.
I appreciate these are desirable parts, but it never hurts to ask.

I also believe some of these parts are available from Bob, but until I get hold of him, or until he returns my call Laughing
I am still in the hunting. Sourcing bits for your motor is all part of the fun anyhow, isn't it ?

Any kind souls that can, could you please PM, email, or whatever, prices and delivery charges. Gracias

2Parts Needed Please Empty Re: Parts Needed Please 16th September 2014, 5:35 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

im bob daz lol

I did try calling you back about half hour ago but no answer
give me a bell tomorrow after 10 fella

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3Parts Needed Please Empty Re: Parts Needed Please 16th September 2014, 5:49 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

A few days too late mate..

Just sold my umbrella and umbrella holder, aluminium bumper/sump guard, Flare, and headlight covers. All desirable parts as you say, and all went for desirable money.

Now I am not sure you can fit a rear cage and rear roll over hoop bar at the same time.
Don't be greedy choose one. Lol

Welcome by the way. king

Last edited by Andy Sunny Gti on 16th September 2014, 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Parts Needed Please Empty Re: Parts Needed Please 16th September 2014, 9:01 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Welcome. 6 month to late headlight protectors were 30 pound from nissan i sent a few sets abroad to help members out but nissan now no longer can get them

5Parts Needed Please Empty Re: Parts Needed Please 17th September 2014, 9:36 am

playadaz

playadaz

Lol, always the bridesmaid..... Thanks for the quick reply, and by the looks of it, have got in touch with the holy one they call Bob. I don't think it will be too much of a grind returning to the forums sporadically to check on this post, and between work and the new Fifa ( Yes I know I need to grow up, but I'm a middle aged man who drives a pulsar, what were you expecting ), I'm sure I can grind it out. And in response to the hoop/roll cage, I suppose it depends on what becomes available first. Either way its gonna get powder coated pink.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum