Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thanks

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thanks Empty Thanks 1st July 2014, 9:29 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Just like to say a big thanks to Indy and a jay today for giving my Tvr a lovely clean, top job
Also for getting the scratch out of Dave's uh hum......................BMW  affraid 

Top blokes these two if any of you want your car detailed
There even better at it than me with my 2 bucket mop method  Laughing 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2Thanks Empty Re: Thanks 1st July 2014, 10:03 pm

Yeah these two really are good thanks very much Indy and ajay

Two top blokes an I would highly recommend these two if you need your car detailing you can see the passion in there eyes to make a good job of it I would trust these two to collect my car an have it for the week knowing it's safe in there hands.

Top lads!!

3Thanks Empty Re: Thanks 1st July 2014, 10:52 pm

Ajay.

Thanks guys it was a pleasure catching up with you guys and as always good banter,much appreciated to u guys both for taking time out and sorting out a few things on my car and will defo come back to see u guys soon.

4Thanks Empty Re: Thanks 2nd July 2014, 12:42 am

Indy

Many thanks guys it really was great to see you both I really wish we had more time to spend on the cars a huge thanks to both bob and dave for helping Ajay and myself with our cars I really look forward to meeting you guys again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum