Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sort it out england!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sort it out england! Empty Sort it out england! 15th June 2014, 12:57 am

Turbazz

That was a terrible performance. Wayne rooney is a waste of space, defending is poor attacking is Poor!
I want us to winn! british 

2Sort it out england! Empty Re: Sort it out england! 15th June 2014, 10:20 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

What was the score in the end ????

3Sort it out england! Empty Re: Sort it out england! 15th June 2014, 11:00 am

Turbazz

2-1 to italy i think i lost interest its a wind up

4Sort it out england! Empty Re: Sort it out england! 15th June 2014, 11:25 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

love football fans get all angry depressed seen some riot punch walls the lot over ther teams. Yet actually been to a party after where the footballers way was to sniff drugs party and sleep with lasses.

I like to see Newcastle win and England do well but a lot of players have no love for the game like years ago its how much they can get into newspapers and get transferred for the game is way to money orientated for my liking. Yes like any job you want to get paid as much as possible but you know what I mean would rather watch a team of sunday inc younger players as they put maximum effort and play for the love of the game. Womens football for the Olympics was good (not just the breasts) they played ther hearts out went in full tackles and just got up ran after the ball not play dead on floor limp then kick the ball full tick straight after

5Sort it out england! Empty Re: Sort it out england! 15th June 2014, 11:42 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I thought they played really well .
Just need rooney to either improve his game or put someone else in his place .

~Yes it was a defeat . but it was a good defeat is there is such a thing

6Sort it out england! Empty Re: Sort it out england! 15th June 2014, 1:50 pm

Turbazz

GTI_R_IOW wrote:I thought they played really well  .    
Just need rooney to either improve his game or put someone else in his place .

~Yes it was a defeat .  but it was a good defeat is there is such a thing

I have to disagree pal.. Italy Totally controlled and dictated the game, it could have been anybody's game in the first half but Italy scored two and sat back. All they did was defend soon as they got the second goal, formation changed and they laid-back. Lack of  world Cup experience does not help too.  Pirlo didnt do much but dictated the game with experience. With a free-kick at the end like that could have been easily three goals. Keeper was lost.

And as Alan shearer was saying the end of the game you need to make set pieces count, not sure who it was I think rooney? Took a corner sent it behind the goal and missed a decent shot. At that level of talent he should at least got it on target, had no pressure or nobody in his way also.
There first corner was a goal straight off the training ground

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum