Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Films

+8
gtir_woody
GTI-R US
Digitalfaze
johnny gtir
Gl3nnGTIR
Bones
nomad
pulsarmoley
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Films - Page 3 Empty Re: Films 18th May 2015, 10:43 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Yeah I'm really keen to see the mad max film aswell. Mighty car mods have done some episodes where they turned an s15 into a v8 mad max type of car. It was really cool.

52Films - Page 3 Empty Re: Films 19th May 2015, 5:18 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Might have to look that one up

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

53Films - Page 3 Empty Re: Films 19th May 2015, 8:05 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Yeah they are good, I always rave on about MCM

54Films - Page 3 Empty Re: Films 19th May 2015, 10:12 pm

shroom

shroom

I watched a good film last night. It was called Beauty and the Beast but it wasnt what I expected. God he was so damn hairy...

55Films - Page 3 Empty Re: Films 19th May 2015, 10:16 pm

shroom

shroom

Anyone watched Fury the Brad Pitt film with him been a tank commander in ww2 real good film got it on blueray quite cheap. Nice extras with the real war vets at the end talking about their experiances and how they used them in the film. Simular to Saving private Ryan but more specific.

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

56Films - Page 3 Empty Re: Films 19th May 2015, 11:14 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

shroom wrote:Anyone watched Fury the Brad Pitt film with him been a tank commander in ww2 real good film got it on blueray quite cheap. Nice extras with the real war vets at the end talking about their experiances and how they used them in the film. Simular to Saving private Ryan but more specific.

I like those types of movies, I will check it out

57Films - Page 3 Empty Re: Films 8th October 2016, 5:26 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Anyone watched anything good recently? I'm on the hunt for some new films Smile

58Films - Page 3 Empty Re: Films 8th October 2016, 9:47 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Watched a few not really anything to exciting like you need to watch it .... got suicide squad to watch tomorrow .... seen the mechanic ressurection wich was abit dull same plots as the rest ...i watch so many i forget all the names lol .....

59Films - Page 3 Empty Re: Films 8th October 2016, 8:12 pm

toaster55

toaster55

Watched The BrothersGrimsby the other week, with Sasha Baron Cohen in, was fooking funny. But the misses thought it was shit! She obviously has no sense of humour.

60Films - Page 3 Empty Re: Films 8th October 2016, 9:49 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

nomad wrote:Watched a few not really anything to exciting like you need to watch it .... got suicide squad to watch  tomorrow  .... seen the mechanic ressurection wich was abit dull same plots as the rest ...i watch so many i forget all the names lol .....

I haven't seen suicide squad yet, might check that one out. I loved the first mechanic.

toaster55 wrote:Watched The BrothersGrimsby the other week, with Sasha Baron Cohen in, was fooking funny. But the misses thought it was shit! She obviously has no sense of humour.

I think some people can take Sasha Baron Cohen but others cant LOL

61Films - Page 3 Empty Re: Films 8th October 2016, 9:51 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I watched the new independence day yesterday, I really liked it but I've heard a lot of reviews saying it was shit lol

62Films - Page 3 Empty Re: Films 9th October 2016, 9:38 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Well talk about dusting off an old thread Laughing

I need to see suicide squad! Quite looking forward to Bad Santa 2 being released soon and the next star wars instalment.

63Films - Page 3 Empty Re: Films 9th October 2016, 8:19 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I can't wait for the new Star Wars films, reckon they should be interesting

64Films - Page 3 Empty Re: Films 9th October 2016, 8:45 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Watched suicide sqaud today was worth a watch also watched mike and dave need wedding dates wich was quite funny if you like nothing to heavy to watch ... saw jason bourne last week wich was ok havent seen the other bourne films so cant compare to them .... ive got a copy of star trek beyond also so will give that a watch and let you know Wink

65Films - Page 3 Empty Re: Films 10th October 2016, 6:44 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Any body seen dead mans shoes? It was filmed in the area I live and very low budget....one of the best films I've watched with an amazing twist!

66Films - Page 3 Empty Re: Films 10th October 2016, 6:57 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

PartyPete wrote:Any body seen dead mans shoes? It was filmed in the area I live and very low budget....one of the best films I've watched with an amazing twist!

I'll have to check that out Pete Smile hopefully can find it for a download

67Films - Page 3 Empty Re: Films 10th October 2016, 7:02 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

nomad wrote:Watched suicide sqaud today was worth a watch also watched mike and dave need wedding dates wich was quite funny if you like nothing to heavy to watch ... saw jason bourne last week wich was ok havent seen the other bourne films so cant compare to them .... ive got a copy of star trek beyond also so will give that a watch and let you know Wink

I loved the first 3 Bourne movies, I hardly go to the movies, normally just download stuff.

I did go see Sully a few weeks about that plane landing in the Hudson River, great movie, I thought it was very well done and didn't expect much before seeing it, kept you thinking the whole time. It wasn't a movie where it started before the event and finished afterwards, it jumped back and forth through what happened, was a lot more entertaining.

68Films - Page 3 Empty Re: Films 22nd June 2020, 8:35 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Anyone got some recommendations since 2016? I watched The Gentlemen last week, was actually pretty good I thought. Not many movies coming out this year unfortunately.

69Films - Page 3 Empty Re: Films 6th July 2020, 6:31 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

gtir_woody wrote:Anyone got some recommendations since 2016? I watched The Gentlemen last week, was actually pretty good I thought. Not many movies coming out this year unfortunately.

An old thread revived lol

Several i want to see, some already out...

Joker
Harley/birds of prey
Bloodshot

70Films - Page 3 Empty Re: Films 7th July 2020, 3:05 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Ive got bloodshot waiting to watch, see what its like. Someone at work said to watch freaks on netflix and its pretty good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum