Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trying to find rear arb drop links

+3
Concrete-GTIR
nomad
Bones
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trying to find rear arb drop links Empty Trying to find rear arb drop links 2nd March 2014, 7:14 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Anyone know we're I can locate the above. Come on Leighton this is your sort of problem to solve lol

2Trying to find rear arb drop links Empty Re: Trying to find rear arb drop links 2nd March 2014, 7:38 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Hold up and il see what i can find mate  Wink

3Trying to find rear arb drop links Empty Re: Trying to find rear arb drop links 2nd March 2014, 7:43 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Herth+Buss J4961032 
length from parts book state 137mm . You can get these from any good motor factors from prices probably between £7 to £14 (pending on your trading status & stock status) per link which includes all nuts washers & bushes.
Problem is many close length links from many manufacturers got matched as suitable substitute as covers wider model fitments for minimal stock range but not always a good fit hence why so many people end up with 170 & 180mm rods & a headache ...

4Trying to find rear arb drop links Empty Re: Trying to find rear arb drop links 2nd March 2014, 7:55 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

My hero lol

5Trying to find rear arb drop links Empty Re: Trying to find rear arb drop links 2nd March 2014, 7:57 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Nissan genuine oem parts  and also hks ....Mike @mjp services 01277374201

If you get no joy try the above fella  Wink

6Trying to find rear arb drop links Empty Re: Trying to find rear arb drop links 3rd March 2014, 8:42 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Got mine of eBay I'll try find it for you they were called sonething else for sons reason

7Trying to find rear arb drop links Empty Re: Trying to find rear arb drop links 3rd March 2014, 8:44 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

http://bit.ly/1hWSy01

8Trying to find rear arb drop links Empty Re: Trying to find rear arb drop links 3rd March 2014, 9:22 am

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

Concrete-GTIR wrote:http://bit.ly/1hWSy01

Is that the right length fitment for our cars as I also need some for my car might order the above if the Are the right ones in length

9Trying to find rear arb drop links Empty Re: Trying to find rear arb drop links 3rd March 2014, 11:44 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

well i ordered mine a while back and the picture has changed but they were right length etc, there is usally a few more that come up when you type in nissan plusar gtir stabiliser. however thats the only one that came up today but like i say they were correct when i ordered them

10Trying to find rear arb drop links Empty Re: Trying to find rear arb drop links 3rd March 2014, 5:51 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Mike above provides a fantastic service and will post it required

11Trying to find rear arb drop links Empty Re: Trying to find rear arb drop links 3rd March 2014, 9:06 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

if in doubt ebay Smile

12Trying to find rear arb drop links Empty Re: Trying to find rear arb drop links 3rd March 2014, 9:12 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=371010294650
some more  Wink

13Trying to find rear arb drop links Empty Re: Trying to find rear arb drop links 6th March 2014, 12:42 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

original thread or rear drop links here:
http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t1938-rear-droplinks
Any decent motorfactors will have these and at least 4 main manufacturers haves versions if cross reference the part number & keep eye on length of the link.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum