Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nissan sunny on swapz

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nissan sunny on swapz Empty Nissan sunny on swapz 20th February 2014, 10:53 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

My mate spotted this on swaps and me being me I have been studying the pictures trying to work out if it's a genuine uk sunny or an import.

http://www.swapz.co.uk/swapz/4325826/Nissan_sunny_GTI_R/

It has the uk plate holder on the boot but I think those mirrors look colour coded and I don't think sunnys have them do they?
Curiosity got the best of me so I went on a car reg check thing and this is what it came up with

Make Nissan
Model unavailabe
date manufactured 1993

But then it says date first taxed is 1997 so I'm thinking it might be an early import but that reg check thing could just be useless.

My mate offered him his Subaru that's worth about £1500 and he said that and £1000 and he will swap, I said doubt it's a sunny then  Rolling Eyes but if it is and I were my mate I would find a grand and do the swap lol

2Nissan sunny on swapz Empty Re: Nissan sunny on swapz 20th February 2014, 11:40 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

It Comes up on my checks as,

Vehicle Make/Model: NISSAN SUNNY GTIR 4WD

Possibly is but without interior pictures its hard too tell.

3Nissan sunny on swapz Empty Re: Nissan sunny on swapz 20th February 2014, 11:45 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Hmm maybe it is genuine, just seems odd to put such a rare car on swaps and telling my mate 1000 and his 1500 quid impreza and he can have it lol
Could be a bargain to be had there if its a genuine sunny

4Nissan sunny on swapz Empty Re: Nissan sunny on swapz 20th February 2014, 1:23 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Could be rotten, lots of faults etc..and may need full restoration underneath.
Granted its a possible UK Sunny, but some use it as a front to hide a whole host of horrors.
I knew a UK Sunny for sale a few years back, passed though a lot of people as it was a rotten car, but just because it was a sunny sold over again.
Still everyone has to take their chances.

5Nissan sunny on swapz Empty Re: Nissan sunny on swapz 20th February 2014, 1:38 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Oh c'mon andy it has a big turbo what more could you ask for other than the standard brakes that are still on it  Laughing 

6Nissan sunny on swapz Empty Re: Nissan sunny on swapz 20th February 2014, 2:09 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I said that to my mate, just because it's a sunny dosent meen it's any good lol

7Nissan sunny on swapz Empty Re: Nissan sunny on swapz 20th February 2014, 4:17 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

I messaged the bloke he seems to know that they are rarer than pulsars, he said he would like 3k cash

8Nissan sunny on swapz Empty Re: Nissan sunny on swapz 20th February 2014, 4:25 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

It can't be all that for £3k but you never know it might not be that bad either

9Nissan sunny on swapz Empty Re: Nissan sunny on swapz 20th February 2014, 5:23 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

3k is a bargain!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum