Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanted radiator expansion tank cap

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wanted radiator expansion tank cap Empty Wanted radiator expansion tank cap 9th January 2014, 4:26 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I have lost the little yellow lid to the expansion tank on for my radiator.

Has anybody got a spare expansion tank I could pinch the lid off? If anybody has It would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Bill

2Wanted radiator expansion tank cap Empty Re: Wanted radiator expansion tank cap 9th January 2014, 7:16 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Hi bill iv got a couple spares I think pm me your address and il pop it in the post for you Smile as I can't find the Jiffy bag I put you button blank in Sad

3Wanted radiator expansion tank cap Empty Re: Wanted radiator expansion tank cap 9th January 2014, 8:35 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Thanks Paul you are a legend Laughing i really appreciate it mate, I'll get my address pm'd over to you. Let me know what the postage comes to and I'll send you the postage cost through pay pal
Cheers buddy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum