Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH

+22
lenzo
nomad
ben15476
the vamp
r called jay
johnny gtir
mreguest
Kate&tim
Tucker
Gl3nnGTIR
ROB_IOW
Thermal
PartyPete
gtir_pimp
Jammin
richpulsar
Pulsar Paul
pulsarmoley
Gaz GTiR
GTIR James
johnboy
GTI-R US
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

ben15476

ben15476

Non of my winning run though...

johnboy

johnboy

Hope you got a trophy then...

I kept getting beaten by a Mini.... Sad 

ben15476

ben15476

The trophy was having to get a new set of tyres, and probably brakes (but haven't checked the brakes yet).
had fun doing it though.
was that the mini driven by two girls?

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Another great turn out guys and a fantastic day had by one and all with a wide selection of cars attending so hopefully a good time had by everyone  Very Happy 

Here's top 3times on sprint circuit

1st Ben15476 in gtr 35 with time of 43.75
2nd me in gtr 35.                           44.00
3rd Glenn pulsar gtir.                    46.56

Fastest bend turn in speed me gtr.   94mph
2nd Ben 15476 gtr.                        80mph

Will get all other times if people want to see them as Clare has full time sheets

Very good driving by Ben as the big cars are not really suited to such a small tight circuit and were a bit of a handful
Like yours Ben my tyres are shredded also and I don't even want to look at the brakes Crying or Very sad 
Think our competitiveness has cost us both dearly but hey ho that's what there for  Laughing 

Glenn's pulsar was simply dare I say 'fookin awsome' one of the fastest pulsars I've seen driven there and seems way more powerfull than the mere 350bhp she's running and certainly much faster than big Bho cars that have been in the past which goes to show how well this car is mapped and set up
Plus extremely well driven too of course  thumbsup 

I could go on and on but just too much to mention
all of you drove very well with the given power of your cars so well done to all of you and thanks for attending  Cool 

Best doughnut of the day goes to Colin aka the vamp, in his gtst  Laughing 
The big man truly is a total and utter lunatic and he should come with a government health warning or an asbo printed on his forehead  Laughing 
Big thanks to Colin also for giving me a lift and putting himself out to drive me to Kent to pick my car up  thumbsup

Last edited by GTI-R US on 18th May 2014, 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Couple of good vids  Cool  r35 sounded nice bob .... nobody got a vid of bens winning run ? ....or glenn's .....

johnboy

johnboy

ben15476 wrote:was that the mini driven by two girls?

Yep - that's the one.

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

johnboy wrote:
ben15476 wrote:was that the mini driven by two girls?

Yep - that's the one.

and a bloke.

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Was a really great day, was great to see the so many people and some great cars. Ben and Bob i think you 2 may just own one of the best cars made.
It was my cars 1st outing since building and i was very impressed with how the car was. Faultless all day aswell which was a bonus, going to come back with a slightly more power and some better tyres. 
Thanks again everyone for a great day out!! 
Also Ben, my mate darren you took out is a very happy chappy . he is still talking about your car haha.

ben15476

ben15476

Any time, happy to share the love...

Thermal

Thermal

Another Vid, one of Ben's runs, not sure if it is the winning run though !

https://youtu.be/csBbq-pLLz8

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

And here are the times for the short circuit:
2014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH - Page 9 IMAG0639_zpsbec04e0b
2014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH - Page 9 IMAG0640_zps3f7a6f41

Thermal

Thermal

Thanks for posting up the times, not too embarassing, but as my old teacher used to say (could do better).

Unfortunately I did not get any video footage of the white pulsar, the side exit exhaust sounded awesome.

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

My go pro was upside down aswell so my footage is no good my mate trying to sort it haha. Awesome day i will be booking another in july or august? Would many people be up for this?

johnboy

johnboy

Looks like I was consistently slowest on that circuit as well..

Never mind, still had a good day.

buckym120

buckym120

Gl3nnGTIR wrote:My go pro was upside down aswell so my footage is no good my mate trying to sort it haha. Awesome day i will be booking another in july or august? Would many people be up for this?

With the standard gopro software you can flip the footage mate

Kate&tim

Kate&tim

Had a great day , and nice to meet everyone.

Hope colins skylines not too badly damaged!

Thanks to bob for sorting this out , skoda was good again may even try some slicks on the front next time lol!

Those gtrs were just nuts ! Both driven like they should be  Very Happy Very Happy 

GTIR James

Must agree. This was a fantastic day. (Even tho I wasn't running my car) defo had the weather for it..... I'm like a lobster now.
I'm most impressed with Glenn's car. Seeing that car come together & go out & put some quick times in so all due respect to him.
The gtrs were mentally quick but don't think they are suited to the smaller twisty stuff.
Me & my mate in the clio cup are thinking of doing another northweald day this year in the rain (hopefully)
Who would be up for that?????
Sideways fun

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

If it wasn't for the 6 hour journey home i'd be up for it .
Might have to wait till 2015 sprint day

Sparkie

Tim you already put us to shame with the your driving skills in the family wagon before you add slick tyres lol...I hope Colin's skyline is on the mend, might be up for another outing if I can get my Gtir alone next time.
Cheers, Marko.

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Ye he said that but thats abit beyond my technology knowhow haha
buckym120 wrote:
Gl3nnGTIR wrote:My go pro was upside down aswell so my footage is no good my mate trying to sort it haha. Awesome day i will be booking another in july or august? Would many people be up for this?

With the standard gopro software you can flip the footage mate

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Got withdrawal symptoms now  Crying or Very sad 

Roll on the lemans trip and spa track day in 3 weeks
Before that though I need to get a new screen for the gtr as the crack has spread big time and now almost cracked from the roof to nearly half way down the screen
Don't think it could take another full on track day before it goes altogether

Be good if you can take the Tvr next time Tim and il dig mine out it's hiding place too

Marko.............Colin's cars ok I think, the big fellas popping down mine tomorrow so il check it over before he heads back off to Ireland, turned the boost down on it also (I'm good at that as big rob knows Laughing )
Was good to meet you the other day too sorry never got much time to chat and never realised you were driving the evo estate, first one I've ever seen I think

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

GTI-R US wrote:
, turned the boost down on it also (I'm good at that as big rob knows Laughing )

Expert  you the man you the man 

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

johnboy wrote:

That's what the day is all about John, having fun, if mine were there I may of given you some competition Wink

I think you could take almost anything up there and have a laugh. Already looking forward to the next on whenever it is and whether im there to drive or not Smile

Sparkie

Thanks Bob yes sure was a laugh might see you at Le Mans on my friends stag weekend. I'm glad you&
Ben didn't break anything in your competitiveness lol Thanks to Ben& Colin for the sideways passenger rides :-))

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

johnboy wrote:

No1   you had fun
No2    Your car was faultless
No3    I said to bob it felt very quick in 2nd and 3rd gear for standard and compaired to others similar i have been       in
No4    Me and bob both said you always turn up smile on your face. Fly the flag for the R. You must be or be among the most seniour member of the forum (100 year old jokinin) You always make the effort never complain. For that you get my maximum respet. I have only met you twice but a pleasure both times sure our paths will cross again soon
Ps thanks for the lift to pub when the irish fella was about to leave me and the runs out in your car

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum