Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pulsar from Dorset Murrrsssh

+2
GTI-R US
GTi ARGHH
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pulsar from Dorset Murrrsssh Empty Pulsar from Dorset Murrrsssh 23rd November 2013, 2:56 pm

GTi ARGHH

Hi I'm Stu from the Bournemouth area and have had my old tin for almost 8 years now.
Never posted on any of the sites before as didn't really want to get involved with all the shite until now.

But the reason for now is that I just read Bobs post about the OC and here and just want to clarify a couple of things etc.

Yeah I met Bob around a month or so ago and that was to pick up the Abbey Motorsport lump.
So....

So yes Bob, just about all you said happened above did happen, and I did appreciate what you did.  However, I was just waiting for the payment details as you know then your battery went flat on your laptop or whatever.  It was the right thing to do, so thanks again as you could've just fucked me straight off and took the next load of cash, which lets face it in the current climate and ever growing population of fucking knob'eds/bullshitting time wasters most people would of done, me included.

Also as I said to you before, think it upset a few people when you got your 70k super car.  At first every one wanted one (and who fucking wouldn't) then it was all, well they are heavy and your not really driving it etc etc.  A case of the green eyed monster I think.  Yeah you are a business man and no you don't get fuck all with out putting the graft in.  Don't see anyone else making another site for our shitters.  Lets face it, they are fucked and had the kiss of death when you split from them as you are the man with all the parts and spares etc.  Whats going to happen to them when the shit hits the fan?  Ebay or Mr Nissan for them I think!!!

Feel free to move this or take the piss, as I couldn't give a rats ass Smile

Actually, now I'm on one and no longer going to be a post virgin I will introduce my self on the OC just for the crack.  Think it was'06 I joined.....

Well fuck me that didn't take long and that's enough of me talking bollox to my self, so laters and keep up the good work everybody!

2Pulsar from Dorset Murrrsssh Empty Re: Pulsar from Dorset Murrrsssh 23rd November 2013, 3:09 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

hiya stu
bloody hell fella that's a bit of a strange first post scratch 
ive tidied it up a bit as could make head nor tail of it lol

welcome to the forum fella, 8 years Christ you been around longer than most that's an eternity in pulsar ownership Laughing 
have you got the lump all fitted yet?

try sticking a few pics up of your car

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3Pulsar from Dorset Murrrsssh Empty Re: Pulsar from Dorset Murrrsssh 23rd November 2013, 3:30 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the site ... very good first post ...Wink   and a good way of poping your forum cherry Laughing

4Pulsar from Dorset Murrrsssh Empty Re: Pulsar from Dorset Murrrsssh 23rd November 2013, 3:41 pm

GTi ARGHH

nomad wrote:Welcome to the site ... very good first post ...Wink   and a good way of poping your forum cherry Laughing
LOL!!! Popping your cherry, not heard that for time!! Thanks, I'm a bit shit on the internet with pics and that so when I get the bloody thing back I will get the spec up and was kinda hoping some one would put the pics up for me???? Basketball  Maybe a while yet tho as maties' father in-law has just died. These cars were cursed from the beginning!! hahahaaa

This is where it's at people!!

5Pulsar from Dorset Murrrsssh Empty Re: Pulsar from Dorset Murrrsssh 23rd November 2013, 4:44 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Sure i can pop the pics up for you if you want to email them to me il sort that out for you ....seeing as im a nice bloke Laughing

6Pulsar from Dorset Murrrsssh Empty Re: Pulsar from Dorset Murrrsssh 23rd November 2013, 6:44 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Hi stu welcome to the forum Smile

7Pulsar from Dorset Murrrsssh Empty Re: Pulsar from Dorset Murrrsssh 23rd November 2013, 7:16 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Hello trouble maker welcome on lol.

Don't be afraid to get involved mate

8Pulsar from Dorset Murrrsssh Empty Re: Pulsar from Dorset Murrrsssh 23rd November 2013, 7:20 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Welcome to the nut house fella Wink

9Pulsar from Dorset Murrrsssh Empty Re: Pulsar from Dorset Murrrsssh 23rd November 2013, 7:47 pm

GTi ARGHH

GTI-R US wrote:hiya stu
bloody hell fella that's a bit of a strange first post scratch 
ive tidied it up a bit as could make head nor tail of it lol

welcome to the forum fella, 8 years Christ you been around longer than most that's an eternity in pulsar ownership Laughing 
have you got the lump all fitted yet?

try sticking a few pics up of your car
Was a strange one I suppose, but after all that crap was going on with the OC thought I would step in and tell my experience of visiting the capital of Tango-land! Obviously most of it is missing but thought it was only fair to have my say. Also didn't want people thinking that I might be "that" unknown idiot that's been slagging you to death!!!

I don't know exactly what went on but I can make my own mind up (all on my own!) study 

Fingers crossed the lump should be in sometime in December, tbh its killing me all this waiting.....again!!!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes lads, been doing my stalking in the dark for far too long now!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum