Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

External wastegate pipes

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1External wastegate pipes Empty External wastegate pipes 19th November 2013, 8:34 pm

Grimmy1988

So I was figuring out some piping today and my external wastegate has four pipes.
Two are for water and iv got these plumbed in. Another one will be boost pressure but the other?
I can't think what it could be for. If anyone can shed any light on this it would be much apriciated.

2External wastegate pipes Empty Re: External wastegate pipes 19th November 2013, 8:42 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

What make is it ?

3External wastegate pipes Empty Re: External wastegate pipes 19th November 2013, 8:48 pm

Grimmy1988

There we have a problem.
It has no name on it and before now, I had never seen one like it.
On my internet search adventures I have come across something which is nearly identical. The greddy externals are the same. Weather mine is a cheap copy or I can't find the greddy name on it I'll never know. I'll try and get a picture up.

4External wastegate pipes Empty Re: External wastegate pipes 19th November 2013, 9:34 pm

Grimmy1988

External wastegate pipes 2241A63C-0483-4008-8128-8DBBDCD9A8AC-2143-0000038A2F80C176_zpsda045984

So the bottom pipe is water. As is the one with the blue pipe on behind my catch tank.
The one with the black pipe on and the one with nothing on are the unknowns.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum