Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

my latest R and some of my old cars

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my latest R and some of my old cars Empty my latest R and some of my old cars 27th March 2012, 6:41 pm

john4688

Hello im on my second R now ill put some pictures of it up and some of my old cars let me know what you think.

ill start with my new pulsar
my latest R and some of my old cars IMAG0015
my plans are to go as far as i can with it lol its going to the bodyshop on Saturday to have the rear arches done and the body will be clean.

heres my old pulsar
my latest R and some of my old cars Untitled
my latest R and some of my old cars 006-1
my latest R and some of my old cars 009-2
my latest R and some of my old cars Ofacebook011

heres my old starlet gt turbo awsome little car had it for years. was 240bhp went well to lol
my latest R and some of my old cars Mystarletatbb
my latest R and some of my old cars 002-3
my latest R and some of my old cars 001
my latest R and some of my old cars 004

and my 200sx's s14 and s14a
my latest R and some of my old cars 1893424f
my latest R and some of my old cars 2072499-1
my latest R and some of my old cars 2072499-2

and my current motor bike the only picture i have from when i bought it ages ago lol
my latest R and some of my old cars 261260_10150216104836601_616381600_7434227_2043146_n

let me know what you think

2my latest R and some of my old cars Empty Re: my latest R and some of my old cars 27th March 2012, 7:20 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

i know your old pulsar only too well john lol, think its dead now and scattered all over europe.

how do you rate the 200sx against the pulsar?
i drove one the other day that we did a full rebuild on and tbh i was very impressed with it and can see the attraction to them

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3my latest R and some of my old cars Empty Re: my latest R and some of my old cars 27th March 2012, 7:38 pm

john4688

i loved that pulsar still miss it now i still regret selling it.
I liked the 200sx nice to drive and go very well. parts are cheap and readily available but they are two very different cars. It all depends what you want the car for.

4my latest R and some of my old cars Empty Re: my latest R and some of my old cars 27th March 2012, 7:55 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

was that a crux splitter?

I like youre new R Wink

wasnt the black one the one you had loads of gremlins with? or am i mixed up with another Johny? there to fooking many johns around Laughing

not keen on 200sx's but they look ok i guess Laughing

Starbo looks tidy!

and the bike is alright Laughing

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

5my latest R and some of my old cars Empty Re: my latest R and some of my old cars 27th March 2012, 8:45 pm

john4688

Nope not a crux spliter I've got it on my new one too

Yeah its me had the problems LOL

6my latest R and some of my old cars Empty Re: my latest R and some of my old cars 27th March 2012, 9:02 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

love the new r, looks clean, everytime i see someone elses white one i just love them even more Smile

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

7my latest R and some of my old cars Empty Re: my latest R and some of my old cars 27th March 2012, 9:05 pm

Ajay.

The starlet must've been a handful at the front wheels,nice selection of
Motors you've had there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum