Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

omp WRC leather steering wheel SOLD

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1omp WRC leather steering wheel SOLD Empty omp WRC leather steering wheel SOLD 5th November 2013, 1:18 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

so to swap i have this :
omp wrc steering wheel without boss
omp WRC leather steering wheel SOLD Imag2115

i'm looking for a sumpguard/bumperguard and a front whiteline swaybar, so part exchange....

Last edited by fred05 on 27th December 2013, 7:38 am; edited 2 times in total

2omp WRC leather steering wheel SOLD Empty Re: omp WRC leather steering wheel SOLD 5th November 2013, 6:32 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Do you mean the very front low mount/stabiliser ?

3omp WRC leather steering wheel SOLD Empty Re: omp WRC leather steering wheel SOLD 6th November 2013, 8:01 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

yep the one just up the front jack lift point....

part exchange or selling is possible (but i'll pay for the club if necessary)

4omp WRC leather steering wheel SOLD Empty Re: omp WRC leather steering wheel SOLD 6th November 2013, 1:11 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

fred if you fill the voids of the front stabilizer bush with silicone it strengthens them hugely to the point where they are as good as polybushes.
its not a good idea to have them too solid as it will give you problems with vibration etc
just a little tip for you Wink 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

5omp WRC leather steering wheel SOLD Empty Re: omp WRC leather steering wheel SOLD 6th November 2013, 1:12 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Nice tip Bob, many thanks! i will do that so!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum