Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted Empty Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted 2nd November 2013, 11:33 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Sorry was just talking with someone so decided it would be easier to copy and paste.
I think you can only get on a sunroof model.

Here we go found a picture. Its the metal strip that you attached the plastic to, behind the roof lining.

The metal strip and screws i need below.

Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted 2013-02-19100512_zpse20b0644

Slightly complexed this one.

On the passenger side, you have the hanger or shit your pants holder above window.

The plastic strip that passengers can hold, if you are driving too fast..lol

You can see mine is missing in picture. Above left between top of passenger window and side of sunroof left side.
I have the plastic holder thingy, what i need is the metal strip that you screw the plastic holder onto. Also with the screws.

The metal strip i need is about 15-20cm long and bolts to the shell, it is located behind the roof lining.

Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted 2013-02-24152852_zpsc0870701

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Bump..

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

will have a look tomo mate may have one off my old sunny

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Thanks if you can mate.
Also I need the front seat belt holders bottom metal strip. One on each side that screws to the chassis. It has circle round bits on each end ( if you know what I mean).

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

sorry mate i dont, use the link below to find the pic of it Smile

http://nissan4u.com/parts/sunny/er_n14/1991_2/type_23/

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

http://nissan4u.com/parts/sunny/er_n14/1991_2/type_23/body_front_roof_and_floor/front_seat_belt_and_front_seat/illustration_1/

What part number 6 attaches to, it's like a long c hook shape.

Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted Image_zps13390ced

Last edited by Andy Sunny Gti on 27th November 2013, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

ah ok ive seen that, can remember where i put it now???? will look tomo let me know if theres anything else.

btw if i do sell anything i will pay a contribution to the site Smile (best keep the admin happy) haha

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Cheers just those 2 parts and i am complete. Cheers. Pm me

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted PicsArt_1385581502534 beat me to it Rolling Eyes

10Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted Empty Re: Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted 27th November 2013, 7:51 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Snooze you loose...lol

11Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted Empty Re: Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted 27th November 2013, 7:58 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah but i did a drawing and everything ....i went all rolf harris on it Laughing

12Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted Empty Re: Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted 27th November 2013, 8:04 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Lol, I did a 60 second Mister Maker jobbie..lol

Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted Hqdefault

13Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted Empty Re: Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted 27th November 2013, 8:11 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Wow hes waistcoat  matches the art on the walls Shocked

14Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted Empty Re: Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted 28th November 2013, 12:09 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

ok mate ive got them two thingsfor you, you have pm

15Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted Empty Re: Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted 28th November 2013, 12:44 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

BEBB GTIR wrote:ah ok ive seen that, can remember where i put it now???? will look tomo let me know if theres anything else.

btw if i do sell anything i will pay a contribution to the site Smile(best keep the admin happy) haha
lol no that's not how it works tom, you only have to pay in the for sale sections, all your doing is helping someone out with something they need.
but good of you to offer anyway

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

16Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted Empty Re: Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted 28th November 2013, 1:14 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

ok now worries bob just though id offer Smile

17Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted Empty Re: Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted 30th November 2013, 1:05 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

All received and fitted today. Interior complete.
Thanks

18Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted Empty Re: Metal strip passenger side bracket- Wanted 30th November 2013, 1:26 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

good Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum