Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New mod for this section

+2
scottyboy
GTI-R US
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New mod for this section Empty New mod for this section 8th October 2013, 9:17 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

would like to welcome dave watoga who is now the moderator in ecu section as hes proved to be an extremely clever chappie who certainly knows his stuff with regard to ecu's and any mapping probs and the like.

hes here to help with any niggly little probs you may have regarding mapping issues.
hes helped me no end with my gtr and he has far more knowledge with the pulsar as he owns one himself, hes a huge asset and he knows far more than I could ever hope to tell you
anyway glad your onboard dave  cheers

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2New mod for this section Empty Re: New mod for this section 8th October 2013, 9:44 pm

scottyboy

Welcome aboard mate welldone

3New mod for this section Empty Re: New mod for this section 9th October 2013, 2:14 pm

watoga

watoga
ecu technician
ecu technician

Cheers Bob,

I'm happy to help in any way I can. My only goal is to help the GTiR community thrive, and if I can help with any electronic, ECU, and/or wiring issues then I'm more-than-happy to help.

Thanks again guys!
Dave

http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~dbj

4New mod for this section Empty Re: New mod for this section 9th October 2013, 3:33 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Welcome mate...

5New mod for this section Empty Re: New mod for this section 9th October 2013, 4:11 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

vive le roi cheers 

6New mod for this section Empty Re: New mod for this section 9th November 2013, 3:03 pm

rmdpitter

Hey Bob. I bought a Fast Track Chipped ECU along with an uprated fuel pump a while back from you but haven't installed it yet. When I do, will I need to put it on the dyno to sort things out?
Welcome Dave.
Roger.

7New mod for this section Empty Re: New mod for this section 9th November 2013, 3:24 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

hiya roger and welcome to the forum fella Very Happy 

they are pre chipped similar to the mines units to run around 1.2 bar boost with a more aggressive midrange (run more ign advance)
it should be fine but I would definitely get the cars fuelling checked on a dyno and boost controller set up to whatever she can safely run as you may be able to run a bit more than 1.2 bar maybe a little less dependant upon your ignition system and fuelling in your car.

every car will be slightly different so absolutely worth getting checked out on a set of rollers

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

8New mod for this section Empty Re: New mod for this section 10th November 2013, 12:34 pm

rmdpitter

Thanks ! Much appreciated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum