Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did anyone go japshow finale??

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Did anyone go japshow finale?? Empty Did anyone go japshow finale?? 1st October 2013, 10:15 am

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Hi all
I was up santa pod at the weekend and spotted 3-4 r's, was anyone from here up there? There was one with plastic windows etc that i only see run once? Looked nice though

2Did anyone go japshow finale?? Empty Re: Did anyone go japshow finale?? 1st October 2013, 12:18 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

That would be Wocka he ran a 12.2 I think?

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

3Did anyone go japshow finale?? Empty Re: Did anyone go japshow finale?? 1st October 2013, 12:24 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I thought he was selling up stu ...?

4Did anyone go japshow finale?? Empty Re: Did anyone go japshow finale?? 1st October 2013, 12:26 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

He said end of the year he was. I haven't spoke to him for a while.

5Did anyone go japshow finale?? Empty Re: Did anyone go japshow finale?? 1st October 2013, 12:28 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I saw a for sale thread on modifiers a little while back and hadnt seen him on here for a while so thought he must of moved on ....

6Did anyone go japshow finale?? Empty Re: Did anyone go japshow finale?? 1st October 2013, 12:31 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

I only know he ran at the pod because my mate went and textd me to say he saw him run.

7Did anyone go japshow finale?? Empty Re: Did anyone go japshow finale?? 1st October 2013, 4:59 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

I was going to go....... but I was collecting my Pulsar Smile

8Did anyone go japshow finale?? Empty Re: Did anyone go japshow finale?? 1st October 2013, 5:36 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Boaster Wink

9Did anyone go japshow finale?? Empty Re: Did anyone go japshow finale?? 1st October 2013, 5:47 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Girl racer wrote:I was going to go....... but I was collecting my Pulsar Smile
Did you finally manage to find a nice R then Kerime? Very Happy

10Did anyone go japshow finale?? Empty Re: Did anyone go japshow finale?? 1st October 2013, 5:54 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

Hardy172cup wrote:
I got my old one back!! Smile I will post up some pics at the weekend as haven't had a chance to take any in the day time as working! So happy to have it back Smile 

11Did anyone go japshow finale?? Empty Re: Did anyone go japshow finale?? 1st October 2013, 7:39 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Girl racer wrote:
Hardy172cup wrote:
I got my old one back!! Smile I will post up some pics at the weekend as haven't had a chance to take any in the day time as working! So happy to have it back Smile 
I bet you're so happy you got your old one back Smile its a good job you did not buy any of the crappy ones you went to look at from eBay etc. Im glad you got it back and you are happy with it, I should have my R up and running again soon Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum