Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heater and dash ligts

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Heater and dash ligts Empty Heater and dash ligts 24th September 2013, 10:56 pm

boyciegtir325

Can someone please tell me, 1, does the heater have nightlights, currently I can't see which button to press for fan to windscreen, face or footwell etc etc,
2, where can I buy bulb replacements for the dash, (when it's working ) are they just a standard Halfords jobby?

Cheers.

2Heater and dash ligts Empty Re: Heater and dash ligts 25th September 2013, 6:20 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

On my one each switch has as tiny green light under which one you select. Yes i believe there is a bulb behind the panel to light it up, or a glow worm perhaps as mine doesn't seem that bright. Mine is a phase 2 so not sure if phase 1 differs?

3Heater and dash ligts Empty Re: Heater and dash ligts 26th September 2013, 12:37 am

boyciegtir325

ok thx, I shall investigate further.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum