Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi spec brakes

+3
hreggtir
pulsarmoley
scotty6860
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hi spec brakes  Empty hi spec brakes 16th September 2013, 10:40 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

so my hi spec right hand side is leaking again after a full rebuild would not recommend them to any one now lets see what they have to say in the morning again

2hi spec brakes  Empty Re: hi spec brakes 16th September 2013, 10:46 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Did you send them back to hi-spec for a rebuild then?

3hi spec brakes  Empty Re: hi spec brakes 16th September 2013, 10:51 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

No mate they customer service is crap got new seals off them as that's pretty much all they where going to do and done it my self and leaking again

4hi spec brakes  Empty Re: hi spec brakes 16th September 2013, 10:54 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

Been looking round so other forums and its all the same about hi spec

5hi spec brakes  Empty Re: hi spec brakes 16th September 2013, 11:00 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

scotty6860 wrote:Been looking round so other forums and its all the same about hi spec
Really, Ive always thought they were known as being pretty good? I've got 2 sets in my garage affraid 

6hi spec brakes  Empty Re: hi spec brakes 16th September 2013, 11:01 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

i've put this on before, they're only 10 mins from me, so i went down there for a few prices, what an arrogant sod, young lad, whilst trying to sort my needs he said whats the point of having a car like that if you're not going to drive it hard all the time, erm..... cos i want it to last. knob of a bloke, just out of principal i won't get there stuff now Evil or Very Mad 

7hi spec brakes  Empty Re: hi spec brakes 17th September 2013, 7:09 am

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

hreggtir wrote:i've put this on before, they're only 10 mins from me, so i went down there for a few prices, what an arrogant sod, young lad, whilst trying to sort my needs he said whats the point of having a car like that if you're not going to drive it hard all the time, erm..... cos i want it to last. knob of a bloke, just out of principal i won't get there stuff now Evil or Very Mad 
some people just don't have a clue about old performance cars Rolling Eyes 

8hi spec brakes  Empty Re: hi spec brakes 17th September 2013, 9:37 am

scotty6860

scotty6860

Up date complete turn around this morning very helpfull must off got the right person on the phone sending the unit back they are going to rebuild it if it leaks under pressure they will replace the unit we will see

Last edited by scotty6860 on 17th September 2013, 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Timmy age 3)

9hi spec brakes  Empty Re: hi spec brakes 17th September 2013, 9:54 am

knights of nee

scotty6860 wrote: they are going to "rebuked"
Is this a new word in the English dictionary that I'm unaware of then ? .

I'm dyslexic and even I don't spell that bad lol.

Anyway I've never liked Hispec brakes they've always looked a bit cheap and nasty to me, Maybe it's just the dodgy gold colour!

Rob

10hi spec brakes  Empty Re: hi spec brakes 17th September 2013, 10:36 am

scotty6860

scotty6860

Lmao just checked what I have wrote down don't txt and drive

11hi spec brakes  Empty Re: hi spec brakes 17th September 2013, 12:27 pm

knights of nee

scotty6860 wrote:Lmao just checked what I have wrote down don't txt and drive
All thumbs ah lol.

Rob

12hi spec brakes  Empty Re: hi spec brakes 17th September 2013, 1:32 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep its weird really as its been godspeed ive had the most problems with closely followed by willwood
every time ive needed to contact hispec the guys been as sweet as cherry pie

did you threaten to pop a cap in his arse scott lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

13hi spec brakes  Empty Re: hi spec brakes 17th September 2013, 8:31 pm

buckym120

buckym120

I've got a set and had no problems with them I even returned my first set as I wasn't happy with the paint finish and they took them back and re did them for me

14hi spec brakes  Empty Re: hi spec brakes 18th September 2013, 8:30 am

i did have problems with them when i had a set maybe customer service and quality has improved over the years
though i have to say only company that had worse customer service than godspeed was silvia engineering which was a shame as they did a lot off good stuff for the gtir

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum