Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

new run around

+3
pulsarmoley
nomad
buckym120
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1new run around Empty new run around 12th September 2013, 6:49 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Well for the past few years I've had a run around for work so I didn't have to use the pulsar everyday and park in places I didn't want to, started with a 400 pound Toyota Celica gtr, then had my little green puma which was a great little car. Fancied a change and something a bit smarter so went and picked up an 05 plate 325 ci sport.

So now can drive like a complete nob and not have to worry about it. Really is a lovely car so smooth and quiet and a joy to drive, could this be the end of the pulsar.....of course fucking not bring on spa

new run around IMAG0740_1

new run around IMAG0744

new run around IMAG0743

Family photo
new run around IMAG0742

2new run around Empty Re: new run around 12th September 2013, 7:55 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Smart motor that mark Wink  no plans for a few drifting sessions then .....Laughing

3new run around Empty Re: new run around 12th September 2013, 8:16 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Nice car Mark, not a beemer; person partly due to the fact that a certain percentage of owners as you say are nobs but looks like a little gem. How many miles it done?

4new run around Empty Re: new run around 12th September 2013, 8:50 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Well would be rude not to have the arse end out a few times but I'm not entering the bdc just yet.

It's done 96k, but with really good service history so should be good for another few hundred miles.

I've always wanted an e30 325 dolphin grey and almost bought one just before I found my pulsar, but luckily he sold it. But thought id go for something newer. The straight 6 does sound lovely but certainly doesn't feel very fast, just a lovely cruiser

5new run around Empty Re: new run around 12th September 2013, 9:01 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Hope to see you at the next meet then Wink 

6new run around Empty Re: new run around 12th September 2013, 10:15 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

[quote="buckym120"]Well for the past few years I've had a run around for work so I didn't have to use the pulsar everyday and park in places I didn't want to, started with a 400 pound Toyota Celica gtr, then had my little green puma which was a great little car.  Fancied a change and something a bit smarter so went and picked up an 05 plate 325 ci sport.

So now can drive like a complete nob and not have to worry about it.  Really is a lovely car so smooth and quiet and a joy to drive, could this be the end of the pulsar.....of course fucking not bring on spa

did you sign the decleration that all merc and bm drivers have, ' i shall drive in lane 3 even when lanes 1 and 2 are empty, i am not worthy of sitting in traffic and will go down the outside and cut in at the end, i will just pull out when i want to........... i could go on. looks nice though Wink 

7new run around Empty Re: new run around 12th September 2013, 10:17 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Very nice Smile

8new run around Empty Re: new run around 12th September 2013, 10:20 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

hreggtir wrote:
buckym120 wrote:Well for the past few years I've had a run around for work so I didn't have to use the pulsar everyday and park in places I didn't want to, started with a 400 pound Toyota Celica gtr, then had my little green puma which was a great little car.  Fancied a change and something a bit smarter so went and picked up an 05 plate 325 ci sport.

So now can drive like a complete nob and not have to worry about it.  Really is a lovely car so smooth and quiet and a joy to drive, could this be the end of the pulsar.....of course fucking not bring on spa

did you sign the decleration that all merc and bm drivers have, ' i shall drive in lane 3 even when lanes 1 and 2 are empty, i am not worthy of sitting in traffic and will go down the outside and cut in at the end, i will just pull out when i want to........... i could go on.           looks nice though Wink 

Don't forget Audi drivers Dan Wink 

9new run around Empty Re: new run around 12th September 2013, 10:21 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

of course yeah sorry Pete Laughing 

10new run around Empty Re: new run around 13th September 2013, 11:07 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

fookin omg affraid 
whats happening to this site
first stu buys a Scooby but il forgive him for that

but

BMW Shocked 
do a trackday in it mark so I can force you into an Armco after ive cut you up Laughing I hate them all.

only joking btw
great cars to be fair but please please please don't go cutting people up with it as every other bmw driver does, prove me wrong mark.
its not the cars I really hate its the suit wearing egotistic twats that drive the damned things, that's why I chop them all up on trackdays lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

11new run around Empty Re: new run around 13th September 2013, 12:43 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

so you just need to change your reg number by M12 REEM

as bob didnt fancy it!!!! Laughing Laughing 

12new run around Empty Re: new run around 13th September 2013, 5:59 pm

buckym120

buckym120

hreggtir wrote:
buckym120 wrote:Well for the past few years I've had a run around for work so I didn't have to use the pulsar everyday and park in places I didn't want to, started with a 400 pound Toyota Celica gtr, then had my little green puma which was a great little car.  Fancied a change and something a bit smarter so went and picked up an 05 plate 325 ci sport.

did you sign the decleration that all merc and bm drivers have, ' i shall drive in lane 3 even when lanes 1 and 2 are empty, i am not worthy of sitting in traffic and will go down the outside and cut in at the end, i will just pull out when i want to........... i could go on.           looks nice though Wink 

Where are these lanes 1 and 2 of which you talk about???

13new run around Empty Re: new run around 13th September 2013, 6:00 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Laughing Laughing  like it

14new run around Empty Re: new run around 13th September 2013, 6:04 pm

buckym120

buckym120

GTI-R US wrote:fookin omg affraid 
whats happening to this site
first stu buys a Scooby but il forgive him for that

but

BMW Shocked 
do a trackday in it mark so I can force you into an Armco after ive cut you up Laughing I hate them all.

only joking btw
great cars to be fair but please please please don't go cutting people up with it as every other bmw driver does, prove me wrong mark.
its not the cars I really hate its the suit wearing egotistic twats that drive the damned things, that's why I chop them all up on trackdays lol
Lol to add to matters im I'm now a white van driving bmw owner, so pretty much make my own rules these days. They really are good cars to drive, handle well, straight six sounds lovely but slow as fuck so doubt it will be seeing any track time...especially with you around

15new run around Empty Re: new run around 13th September 2013, 6:08 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Lol to add to matters im I'm now a white van driving bmw owner, so pretty much make my own rules these days.  They really are good cars to drive, handle well, straight six sounds lovely but slow as fuck so doubt it will be seeing any track time...especially with you around[/quote]

i was a white van man yesterday at work, its funny how you get into a white van and lose all you morals Embarassed or is that just me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum