Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

my old pulsar

+4
pulsarmoley
fred05
Concrete-GTIR
hreggtir
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my old pulsar Empty my old pulsar 9th July 2013, 11:03 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

sold to a lad from nottingham, if anyone is aware of its existance it would be nice to know if its still a runner. approx 12 years ago

my old pulsar E0ps3p

my old pulsar 2cq1a4i

my old pulsar Jagp3b

oops the soon to be ex mrs hregtir in that one

my old pulsar B85yr5

2my old pulsar Empty Re: my old pulsar 10th July 2013, 6:02 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

I've seen that car a couple of years back on the modifiers ill try dig out the owner Smile

3my old pulsar Empty Re: my old pulsar 10th July 2013, 6:07 am

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Concrete-GTIR wrote:I've seen that car a couple of years back on the modifiers ill try dig out the owner Smile

nice one thanks Cool 

4my old pulsar Empty Re: my old pulsar 10th July 2013, 6:21 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Ouch 12 years ago....maybe it has gone now....cutted by bobbys hands...Mad 

5my old pulsar Empty Re: my old pulsar 10th July 2013, 7:31 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Oohh its a rare black one Laughing  Looked bloody clean

6my old pulsar Empty Re: my old pulsar 10th July 2013, 11:45 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

I hate to say this danny but jamies right :chop I remember the reg 99% sure we sliced n diced it Laughing

shell may have been sold on I just cant remember now, but if it was a good shell we wouldn't have weighed it in

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

7my old pulsar Empty Re: my old pulsar 10th July 2013, 12:52 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

what i thought....cut by bob's hands!

Bob the butcher!!! mouaaaaahhhh:P 

8my old pulsar Empty Re: my old pulsar 10th July 2013, 1:30 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

at some point they all end up with me fred, its just a matter of time Twisted Evil 

ive even driven down to leon to go get an nme car before. the guy lived right at the top of this big mountain and my truck struggled to make it to the top it was so steep, we stopped at his place overnight sampled all his home made wine and beer and got very very pissed lol.

so no euro car is safe from my wielding axe either Laughing 

anyway bought the car back to uk as I knew someone that was after a lhd one and now hes beating every car in his class with it

9my old pulsar Empty Re: my old pulsar 10th July 2013, 1:33 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Laon isn't it? funny story mate, the previous owner of my last sunny went to France to buy it in Savoie, only to learn to drive is GT40 which was lhd too!! (previous owner of J2NME...)

10my old pulsar Empty Re: my old pulsar 10th July 2013, 1:59 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yes I know of the the guy he lives in Norfolk

theres some nme cars in eastern Europe, one of which im after at the moment and it has the original group a gearbox and is all in perfect running order so with a little luck il be collecting that and another as spares if price can be agreed

its surprising how many of these cars are in barns locked away untouched

the guy we bought the other nme car from was phillip Laurent whos a very good rally driver but he was bored with the sunny so ended up spending around 150,000euros on a fully race prepped 350z built to his requirements. hes got to be good at growing and selling onions to get that kind of money lol, although he did have sponsors

11my old pulsar Empty Re: my old pulsar 10th July 2013, 2:09 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Shocked i'm totally stuck!!!! Onions!!!!

i have a friend who sold chicken in Paris only on the market (outside, only the morning...don't know if you have this kind of sell in GB), he stopped working at 50 years old and he live in a wonderfull house and he has a huge garage with mk1 corvette, type E jags, only rare exemplary...chicken....
i'm a aeronautical engineer and a quality manager and i think to change my job....No

Wich country are NME cars located?
there was a sunny GTI NME car for sale 6 months ago on leboncoin.fr website...

there is a rallye car in here too : http://www.leboncoin.fr/equipement_auto/478809752.htm?ca=21_s

12my old pulsar Empty Re: my old pulsar 10th July 2013, 2:29 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

I cant say on forum fred as other untrustworthy people (not members) are looking on this forum that will try sneak in on the deal.
the cars not advertised but the guy knows of us so was offered to me via our main website so im in discussions with him at the moment, if a price can be agreed I will collect both the nme cars he has but very very long drive

13my old pulsar Empty Re: my old pulsar 10th July 2013, 2:50 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

ok mate, all understood!

do you know how to recognize any NME rallye car? (from another rallye sunny of course!)

14my old pulsar Empty Re: my old pulsar 10th July 2013, 2:55 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

GTI-R US wrote:I hate to say this danny but jamies right :chop I remember the reg 99% sure we sliced n diced it Laughing

shell may have been sold on I just cant remember now, but if it was a good shell we wouldn't have weighed it in

oh no thats a shame, Bob how could you, Crying or Very sad  oh well, it didn't last long then, i was the first to have it from import.

yeah it was a clean one at the time, had some big box thing on the roof, inside, which i found out to be a de-humidifier apparently

15my old pulsar Empty Re: my old pulsar 10th July 2013, 3:05 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

she's still alive, alive but not at the same location! all the bits have been spread all over england, or on bob's shelf!

16my old pulsar Empty Re: my old pulsar 10th July 2013, 3:06 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

fred05 wrote:she's still alive, alive but not at the same location! all the bits have been spread all over england, or on bob's shelf!

lol!

17my old pulsar Empty Re: my old pulsar 10th July 2013, 9:38 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

hreggtir wrote:sold to a lad from nottingham, if anyone is aware of its existance it would be nice to know if its still a runner. approx 12 years ago

my old pulsar E0ps3p

my old pulsar 2cq1a4i

my old pulsar Jagp3b

oops the soon to be ex mrs hregtir in that one

my old pulsar B85yr5

Very nice Smile

18my old pulsar Empty Re: my old pulsar 19th July 2014, 12:05 am

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

fred05 wrote:she's still alive, alive but not at the same location! all the bits have been spread all over england, or on bob's shelf!

it is still alive, saw it at jap show the other week, Bob was telling me porkies  Wink 

19my old pulsar Empty Re: my old pulsar 19th July 2014, 10:15 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

There you are Danny, here is the picture I took for you  Smile 
my old pulsar 024_zps948d4fa9

20my old pulsar Empty Re: my old pulsar 20th July 2014, 4:58 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Shame it got a wonky number plate & Forge FM but looking clean & alive which a good thing ...

21my old pulsar Empty Re: my old pulsar 23rd January 2015, 1:15 pm

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Sorry about the wonky number plate lol Must have been braking to hard on the way to the show and made the number plate tape peel away lol
At least my front mount isn't all on the piss though !!!!!
The bumper was cut before I got the car anyway. Had some ring spotlight cut in there Sad
Do you not like forge fm MR B ? Are they not a good quality cooler ?

22my old pulsar Empty Re: my old pulsar 23rd January 2015, 1:46 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

core is good on the forge but the pipework is awful mess really for a professional motorsport fabricator.
core sits nice in the bumper but loosing tow ring & general pipe routing on that kit annoys me for the price they charged.
On the plus side at least you not got a laguna splitter :-P
Car looks pretty clean from those pics too.
Bloody UK number plates are a monstrosity, throw it in bin & send any fines to digitalfaze as he know who write the checks out to :-)
Being serious: would be nice do something with that plate, don't know what looks best but stays legal enough for your cut front mount layout.
Don't dislike them on bonnet sticker but don't think that complies legally as too flat plus have front area it can be fitted.
Bit smaller would be nice but once again legal issues :-/

23my old pulsar Empty Re: my old pulsar 23rd January 2015, 2:09 pm

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Yeah the pipe work is the let down with the forge, would like to get a solid run fabricated one day. And make a better route for the run !!!
Thanks the car if fairly clean for it's age just need to do the arches and a few small bits to get it spot on Smile
Right I'm getting the smallest plate possible then Wink like a tiny motorbike one lol. Will send digitalfaze the fines haha
I do know wot you mean about the size of our plates they are awful Sad

24my old pulsar Empty Re: my old pulsar 23rd January 2015, 2:26 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

I don't know how Forge had the audacity to let the plumbing go like that, I would of been ashamed to sell it with such obvious little effort in pipe manufacture & design.
Plates are a bugger on an R with front mount, the square plate looks fine on stock uncut bumper but once on front mount only undersize tends look right.
Much prefer decent topmount such as ARC or recored standard, saves the awful plumbing & numberplate dilemma :-)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum