Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some pics from Brands evening track day last week

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

r called jay

Some pics from Brands evening track day last week 90433511     Some pics from Brands evening track day last week 90435910

Some pics from Brands evening track day last week 90456511     Some pics from Brands evening track day last week 90515611 

Some pics from Brands evening track day last week 90514210     Some pics from Brands evening track day last week 90520112

From last Thursday 13th June. Bob was there in the stunning GTR and a wide variety of other cars out on track.

Was a pretty hectic 2 1/2 hours on track with a few red flags and a nasty oil spill, that the marshalls hadn't noticed and that caused a few of us to venture off onto the grass (luckily no damage was done), but got 60 laps in so couldn't of asked for any more.

Did some long stints as well with no over heating problems at all which is a first and hopefully will stay that way for the future.

Cheers, Ben.

Attachments
Some pics from Brands evening track day last week Attachment9052015727_d5b0eb296e.jpeg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(20 Kb) Downloaded 5 times

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Very nice Wink cant wait until I get mine back from respray in white, looks lush Wink

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

haha whats that black beast lurking behind you in first pic Laughing

was a great evening ben
il try make the Bedford one but im worried about noise limits there as I was black flagged last time in the R
may take the gtr but that's fookin loud too

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Looking good, sound like a good time. Would love to do Brands in mine in the future, don't think mine would last for 60 laps though ShockedLaughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum