Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Houghy's new R

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Houghy's new R Empty Houghy's new R 30th April 2013, 2:25 pm

houghy_1

Well after owning my Ivory White R since 2004 an not taking the necessary protective steps its now time to re shell. So I picked up an M reg shell off bob at the beginning of April.
The plan is to transfer the engine, box, brakes and anything else I need to marry for 1 good Pulsar and to have 1 good shell.
I'm working on it bit by bit at weekends saying the cars are 35ish miles away at my mums house.
Unfortunately things have come to a bit of a halt due to being burgled weekend before last an now sorting out a house move asap so I thought id pop on and make a thread and update as and when I get time. See u soon guys

2Houghy's new R Empty Re: Houghy's new R 30th April 2013, 2:49 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Be good to see pics through the rebuild process Wink

Sorry to hear about you getting broken into! The little bastards need their hands cut off!

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

3Houghy's new R Empty Re: Houghy's new R 30th April 2013, 3:38 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Dousnt sound good houghy mate, hope they didnt get alot? Shocked You staying in sheff or moving back down here?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum