Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

birthday present ....

+2
GTI-R US
nomad
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1birthday present .... Empty birthday present .... 11th March 2013, 4:08 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

birthday present .... 20130311_160026 look what my girlfriend bought me for my birthday bless her only downside is its huge even with the legs folded its a two ton one so should be enough to lift most things Very Happy

2birthday present .... Empty Re: birthday present .... 11th March 2013, 4:35 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

happy birthday leighton
very handy bits of kit but will block your view of the tv where its situated Laughing

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3birthday present .... Empty Re: birthday present .... 11th March 2013, 4:58 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its not me birthday till the 25th it just arrived early she said i might aswell have it early as she couldnt exactly hide it anywhere lol .... always handy to have one rather than hiring one and im always dropping lumps out here and there so am well chuffed .... it was quite funny it turned up in pieces in two big boxes my girlfriend said there you go its yours so as i was opening up i guessed what it was so i said to her wow you got me a sex swing ive always wanted one of those she looked at me blank for a second or two to follow with know its an engine crane ..... i said oh im abit dissapointed now lol had her going for ages now shes is like are you sure you like your present lol

4birthday present .... Empty Re: birthday present .... 11th March 2013, 5:59 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

you could double it up as a cradle for her though i guess, the mind boggles as to its uses pmsl Laughing

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

5birthday present .... Empty Re: birthday present .... 11th March 2013, 6:09 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

You could fabricate a hammock for it for a hot summers night...if one ever appears Razz

6birthday present .... Empty Re: birthday present .... 11th March 2013, 6:51 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol perverts Wink dont think we will have a one of those for a while pete judging by the weather outside Shocked

7birthday present .... Empty Re: birthday present .... 11th March 2013, 8:15 pm

Portuguese_GtiR

Portuguese_GtiR

Nice present!!

8birthday present .... Empty Re: birthday present .... 11th March 2013, 8:23 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Jammy git lol

Nice bit of kit that.

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

9birthday present .... Empty Re: birthday present .... 11th March 2013, 8:34 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thanks lads .... im sure its a wise move to keep me outside more lol ....

10birthday present .... Empty Re: birthday present .... 13th March 2013, 6:14 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

engine hoists, good in the bedroom and in the garage Razz

11birthday present .... Empty Re: birthday present .... 13th March 2013, 7:13 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Is that talking from experiance tom Laughing

12birthday present .... Empty Re: birthday present .... 13th March 2013, 7:37 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

no because i use a tractor and loader, but theres still alot of things you can do a tractor Laughing

13birthday present .... Empty Re: birthday present .... 13th March 2013, 9:10 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol im sure there is il ask for a tractor next year then Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum