Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi all new bloke brighton

+4
toaster55
pulsarmoley
nomad
scotty6860
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Hi all new bloke brighton 5th March 2013, 1:57 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

Hi every one thought i better get this done and post a pic of the pulsar

2Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 5th March 2013, 4:17 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome again fella Wink thats one lairy colour you have there ...i like it nice to see something different what sort of spec you got mate .

3Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 5th March 2013, 4:56 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Welcome, i like that colour, would love to do mine in a tic tac green. I would have my front grill and wing mirrors done in black though. Any other pics?

4Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 5th March 2013, 5:46 pm

toaster55

toaster55

Wow that's is a very bright car! welcome to the site mate.

5Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 5th March 2013, 6:03 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Wow had to turn the brightness down on my screen lol

Welcome onto the site mate

6Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 5th March 2013, 8:05 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

lol like to be seen i will get some more pics up when i get home off shore at the moment and will put spec up was running 471 untill turbo oil seal went so thats first thing i have to sort

7Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 5th March 2013, 8:53 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thats a well speced up pulsar for that kind of bhp ...look forward to reading your spec list .

8Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 5th March 2013, 9:26 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Welcome to the site look forward to the pics

9Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 6th March 2013, 11:13 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep welcome to the site scott Very Happy
where you get the car from?

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

10Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 8th March 2013, 5:38 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

thank you bob and thanks for the parts today i have had it 7 years now i brought it from london was black when i got it and standard

11Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 8th March 2013, 9:06 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thats a long time in pulsar ownership .... what made you go for that colour scott ? Have you got any plans for it ...seems like a pretty sorted car with big power .

12Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 8th March 2013, 9:47 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

yer had it a long time going to sort the inside out after some bride seats and then get some bride fabric and do the whole off the in side and thinking off going down to 400 and then tart up the enegine bay and as for the colour just looked around and wanted some thing no one else had done and now i am no longer in germany can satrt to get it sorted once and for all

13Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 9th March 2013, 10:17 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

What box are you running for that kind of power ? What is it you do for a living mate ?

14Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 9th March 2013, 5:19 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

i am running standard box with a helix clutch in 7 years i have only done one box and that was my mate driving it but uprated box is on the to do list and i am ex army i now work doing maritime security

15Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 9th March 2013, 5:51 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thats pretty good considering running that kind of power through it im sure i read somebody else running around the 400 mark on a standard box i guess how you treat it is a big benefitng factor .

16Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 9th March 2013, 5:58 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

yer last time i went on the rolling road hit 471 they only stoped the run because off my box would of been be nice to see what it could off done was running a hks 3037r on 1.4 bar

17Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 9th March 2013, 6:04 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Trouble is boxes go for silly money like quaife etc your talking of a big hit in your pocket pulsars are more expensive that a shopperholic girlfriend Razz

18Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 11th March 2013, 12:14 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

lol this is to ture well i am home in next few days so snow or no snow time to get the dust off the pulsar and get the spanners out

19Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 7th May 2013, 8:51 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

Well it's done and up and running big thanks to bob

20Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 7th May 2013, 8:54 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Was you at MFN car sow in nottingham on bank holiday monday just gone pal? Recognise your car.

Btw welcome mate Wink

21Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 7th May 2013, 8:58 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

All right mate was not there been pulling my hair out last couple off weeks getting it running right but all done now

22Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 7th May 2013, 9:00 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Shocked Oh erm... Hope you dont like being unique lol as there was a pulsar at the show exactly he spit of yours, same colour & black multispoke wheels with black bonnet! Thought it may of been you Wink

23Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 7th May 2013, 9:05 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

Daaaammmmmmm time for a rethink on paint can't be having that but on a plus note its quite far from me

24Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 7th May 2013, 9:28 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

was it a kimmie who has a green one black wheels was looking at carbon inserts for bonnet once over ?

25Hi all new bloke brighton Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 7th May 2013, 9:35 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

May have been? Name rings a bell

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next