Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alohaaa

+4
buckym120
Gaz GTiR
nomad
EvilDes
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alohaaa Empty Alohaaa 7th January 2013, 8:08 am

EvilDes

EvilDes

Hello to you all Smile

Don't know if anyone will remember me from the Modifiers, not been on there for a while now, only to pester Bob for parts though really Smile

I own a white R, had it for coming up to 8 years. My most loved, yet most hated possession!

Alohaaa 561500_4654555728923_2067344306_n

Anyways, just thought I'd say hi properly

Cheers!

2Alohaaa Empty Re: Alohaaa 7th January 2013, 9:40 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the forum des. ... I remember you from the other site... I think most people are of the same opinion about there pulsars its a love hate relationship Razz

3Alohaaa Empty Re: Alohaaa 7th January 2013, 10:09 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

No gay doggers aloud on this sight Des, sorry mate Laughing

Welcome abourd mate!

4Alohaaa Empty Re: Alohaaa 7th January 2013, 11:13 am

EvilDes

EvilDes

Oh feck, you're on here...

Cheers Nomad. They are a hateful yet loveable car. Last week I got 78 miles to a full tank because something was up with it. Had a fault code of 34 so expected it to be DET sensor, but when I finally got round to hooking up my Blatz software, the code had gone and it was still running like a sack of shit. Had a play about in the engine bay and turned out to be the MAF wiring getting squished. As soon as I moved it the idle was fine and its running like a dream now. Just need to retard the timing a bit now.

But the point is, what a waste of cash for the sake of a wire. Grr.

5Alohaaa Empty Re: Alohaaa 7th January 2013, 1:15 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

78 miles per tank now thats what i call economy Rolling Eyes .... And whats wrong with gay doggers gloryhole gary Razz

6Alohaaa Empty Re: Alohaaa 7th January 2013, 1:22 pm

EvilDes

EvilDes

He's just jealous because I broke down on way home from work one day (head gasket whilst racing a bike lol) and I came to a stop in a layby. Unbeknown to me, it is one of the worst gayby's around, and I had to wait for the RAC to come out (to be greeted with "You picked a fine place to break down!!"), and then for the flatbed.

I have never been so scared in all my life. It was horrendous.

But Im sure I saw Gaz about to pull up until he saw my Pulsar and decided it wasn't worth getting spotted this time round, so he went and got his cock love from elsewhere.

7Alohaaa Empty Re: Alohaaa 7th January 2013, 7:22 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol i guess its a jelousy thing then Razz the question is did you beat the bike. ...

8Alohaaa Empty Re: Alohaaa 7th January 2013, 7:37 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

nomad29 wrote:Lol i guess its a jelousy thing then Razz the question is did you beat the bike. ...

Did he heck! Dont think we need to mention what he beat that night Laughing Laughing

9Alohaaa Empty Re: Alohaaa 7th January 2013, 8:03 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol theres so many things that i could reply on that comment but im a good clean boy Razz

10Alohaaa Empty Re: Alohaaa 7th January 2013, 8:24 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Welcome on to the site mate,

11Alohaaa Empty Re: Alohaaa 7th January 2013, 8:28 pm

buckym120

buckym120

And that's got to be a record even for a pulsar to piss away that much petrol

12Alohaaa Empty Re: Alohaaa 7th January 2013, 9:59 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Welcome. Wow 78 miles, thats got to be the equivalent of about 8mpg Shocked I thought my 13mpg once was impressive Laughing

13Alohaaa Empty Re: Alohaaa 8th January 2013, 7:56 am

EvilDes

EvilDes

Thanks very much for the welcome lads Smile

Gaz - piss off, keep your homo erotic fantasies to yourself. EVERYWHERE you are, the conversation always descends into pure filth of the gay variety. The common denominator is you!

The car really was running like a sack of shit for that last tank. Just didn't expect the fuel to go down so quickly! Laughing

14Alohaaa Empty Re: Alohaaa 8th January 2013, 10:01 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Just giving every1 a warning about your antics Des Very Happy

Did the car run out of fuel or did your fuel gauge just go to empty? Have you checked clocks, sender unit & wiring in the boot? Just a thought coz my fuel gauge died on the way back from santa pod last month, took about 10 mins to read empty from a full tank sat at 60 on the motorway Evil or Very Mad

So i need to look in to that before its back on the road!

15Alohaaa Empty Re: Alohaaa 8th January 2013, 12:49 pm

EvilDes

EvilDes

Oh Gaz, you have got the wrong end of the stick mate, no problem with any clocks or dials. Car was running very rough, so had a look about in engine bay and it turned out to be maf wiring getting squashed on the suspension turret. But because that was obviously screwing up all my fuelling, a full tank got me 78 miles Laughing

16Alohaaa Empty Re: Alohaaa 8th January 2013, 1:12 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Oi Oi Des :-)
Glad you got it sorted mate, I still haven't come across the det sensor I Had lying around.

You forgot to tell everyone you went into the bushes in the gay by and got your todger out! Laughing

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

17Alohaaa Empty Re: Alohaaa 8th January 2013, 2:40 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

EvilDes wrote:Oh Gaz, you have got the wrong end of the stick mate, no problem with any clocks or dials. Car was running very rough, so had a look about in engine bay and it turned out to be maf wiring getting squashed on the suspension turret. But because that was obviously screwing up all my fuelling, a full tank got me 78 miles Laughing

Ahh right, my bad lol

18Alohaaa Empty Re: Alohaaa 16th January 2013, 1:41 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

welcome to the site desmond Very Happy

oh and happy birthday too ya old booger lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

19Alohaaa Empty Re: Alohaaa 17th January 2013, 11:40 pm

EvilDes

EvilDes

Thank you very much Bob!

Bit early with the birthday wishes... Lol its tomorrow (18th!) And less of the old, you're only as old as the woman you feel...

44 it is then! Haha

20Alohaaa Empty Re: Alohaaa 18th January 2013, 10:42 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

nope 49 il be this year Shocked
im almost dead now Laughing

happy birthday for today then

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

21Alohaaa Empty Re: Alohaaa 18th January 2013, 4:35 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Happy birthday des Wink

22Alohaaa Empty Re: Alohaaa 19th January 2013, 7:11 pm

Drift God

Drift God

welcome to the forum mate.
Good to see its growing in numbers Very Happy
What spec you have?

23Alohaaa Empty Re: Alohaaa 21st January 2013, 10:18 am

EvilDes

EvilDes

Thanks Nomad Smile

Spec - totally standard, Just a filter and exhaust. Still even got working aircon. I enjoy the car for what it is, and fix whatever needs fixing when it needs it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum